Closed Thread
Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: We desperately NEED PvE servers!

We desperately NEED PvE servers!

Okay, so i watched the streams, i watched the videos, i listened to the podcasts.
    And i REALLY want to play and enjoy the parts of the game that make it so unique.

But for gods sake please give us an additional server without that gankfest and the open PvP madness!

I guess this game will lose thousands of potential customers just because of the open PvP!
    The safe zones and peace times are not enough.

We need a server to enjoy this game the way it should be: PvE-wise!

Please talk to XLGAMES and give us an additional PvE server (at least with Open PvP limited to the northern oart of the world)!
    This game is so awesome! But we hate PvP!!!

Official Response: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...ll=1#post63002

Oh, I smell that this thread is gonna be good.

Really, I have no clue, just can not put it in my mind how it would work!

Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    Okay, so i watched the streams, i watched the videos, i listened to the podcasts.
    And i REALLY want to play and enjoy the parts of the game that make it so unique.

But for gods sake please give us an additional server without that gankfest and the open PvP madness!

I guess this game will lose thousands of potential customers just because of the open PvP!
    The safe zones and peace times are not enough.

We need a server to enjoy this game the way it should be: PvE-wise!

Please talk to XLGAMES and give us an additional PvE server (at least with Open PvP limited to the northern oart of the world)!
    archeage hyyyypeeehttp://www.twitch.tv/warrzz Warning i am not responsible for any I.Q lost during viewing, viewing discretion is advised.
    https://twitter.com/Warrzz9619
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...esh-count-7857

But we hate PvP!!!
    Because your opinion equals the opinion of the whole community, right? Go back to WoW, please.

Ahh. Was waiting for this thread for a long time.

The PvE Carebears are here!

I understand your point. But it's a PvP game. That's what it's all about.
    I've been waiting for ages for a game like Aion again, where 2 factions are enemies of each other. When you see one, you kill that guy.
    Yes in Aion you have safe zones too but eventually they become open PvP. And that's what makes a game good. That's what games need.

If you're doing a quest or a daily you can get killed yes. That will eventually become annoying yes. But this is ArcheAge, it's a sandbox game, go do something else then and wait until they're gone.
    It's that simple.

And I don't think they'll make a full sever where there's only PvE. No open world PvP from the Factions or so.
    That's just kinda boring eventually. The PvP is what makes it good, exciting, danger lurking from behind the mountains.

I feel the games interactions with other players and the endgame is too pvp oriented for a pve server to be successful. You would lose out on SO much content/experiences.

Who's we? Please could you play this game first and then if you still see need for PvE servers, create second topic for it

Seriously you can't add PvE servers without changing some core features of the game. And we are not going to see that happening it's Korean company after all
    ¯\(°_o)/¯

Who is this "we" you speak of? I don't remember asking for PvE servers.... I think that would be dreadfully boring.

Here I can do this "we" thing as well. *clears throat*

We, as a whole, implore you, XL games, to never add PvE servers to this game.

(Did I do Good?)

You have plenty of room to do "PvE" stuff "relatively safe", and anyway if you get killed it's not a big deal, the worst that can happen is losing some trade packs.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast