Closed Thread
Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Thread: We desperately NEED PvE servers!

we desperately need perma bans for people like OP.

too many games ruined by people like him

Open world PVP is the best. OP is a noob.

/thread

In my opinion, you will be missing about 70% of the gameplay if u have a pve only server.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    Because we NEED PvE servers!!!!!!
    Don't panic and don't be overwhelmed by the streams.

I am a PVP player, but I will explain the gameplay for PVErs the best way I can.....

I should point out that ArcheAge is not a pve/pvp split game. Archeage is a sandbox/themepark split game. The developers (XLGames) of the game have had this 50/50 plan from the start of the game's creation. This is why TRION is marketing the game as an "open-ended mmorpg" along with the sandbox promoting.

This game was clearly made with PVE gamers in mind. The end game starts at the beginning for all players. That's what makes ArcheAge so special. The Northern Continent is there for players who wish to engage in that content. The Northern Continent also has PVE areas with quests. The game will also be opening more peace time zones and instances for PVE gameplay at the same time PVP players receive new zones.

"Take into account that the streamers are making decisions that you don't have to make".

Many of them have limited knowledge about the game, and are learning as you watch.

You can spend your entire high level experience crafting, farming, building, and mining outside of PVP zones. Add in the dungeon runs and questing during peace times and you have a full PVE experience, if that's what you want.. Some areas are near the same level, so when one goes into war, you can simply quest in another for peace.

There are also submarines and dolphins with sonar for PVE ocean travel. This gives you the ability to travel the ocean in a safer manner, reducing the risk of ocean travel to traders.

This game was built for everyone to survive and prosper in it. Like others have said, the game is built around both playing preferences. Don't worry, it's only harsh if you choose to involve yourself in certain content. There is a strong endgame for PVErs, just as long as those PVErs love to craft and boss/dungeon raid. This game will reward you for the risks that you take. It will also reward you for the time that you take.

Hope this helped with the panic and confusion.
    "We cannot solve the problems we have created with the same thinking that created them." -- Albert Einstein

Can't say I agree with the OP but I can respect it.

There's lots of other mmo options with pve only out there and don't think a pve server is necessary for Archeage.

NO to PVE servers!!!
    You had it when UO built Trammel and it killed UO
    Trammelites not welcomed!
    You play the game the way it's intended or don't play. Don't push ur PVE agenda down a pvp games throat

This product doesn't align with your(op) interests, at all.

Let this thread die, like the idea of separate serveers

I doubt this game is for you if you want PvE only servers. There are already a plethora of PvE MMOs saturating the genre, perhaps AA isn't for you.

Quote Originally Posted by laxe.dll View Post
    we desperately need perma bans for people like OP.

too many games ruined by people like him
    Please, I don't agree with the OP either, but that is quite unnecessary. You're probably one of those weirdos that don't like "freedom of speech". The OP is free to express his opinion and desires, let's just show Trion that the majority of us don't agree with him.
    "Reading is optional in online games" -jahlon, contestant for best post ever.
    Find a funny bug? Share it! | I am Nomad. | Priestess of Nui keeps trying to pay me Guilda stars to get me to hang out at her place. #CrazyGirlFriend

Closed Thread
Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast