+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Psst, Build 4.8 Patch Notes Are Live!

If you need to, just open your AVAST virus chest and restore the file that was placed into it.

I have to say I didn't expect the archeum changes to be implemented before headstart, but I'm glad that it's sorted out!

The only thing that worries me, as others have mentioned, are the changes to crafted costumes/castle costumes and what not. Will there be a STRATEGIC value in spending time at the library or owning a castle with the stats from those costumes being removed?
    You won't be losing customers by keeping the stats on those crafted/obtainable items in my opinion.. People will still want a rockin' mankini when it comes to swimsuit party-time.

Just some food for thought..

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    nice job setting of my virus scan, now link the cryphysics.dll or refund my ♥♥♥.

Quote Originally Posted by podracing View Post
    i admit that i didn't partake in castle ownership but - really? The only reason to own a castle was to produce a costume? The only reason? There is not other reason? Come on.
    there is no other reason
    Krogger - lvl 50
    Leader of Wicked
    www.wickedonline.net
    Guild thread here

Quote Originally Posted by Reichmann View Post
    If you need to, just open your AVAST virus chest and restore the file that was placed into it.
    Yep! I found that while poking around for a solution. The file is back in my AA folder now.

Quote Originally Posted by Malishan2 View Post
    If spending a dragons hoard of gold on an attempt that is 99.995% likely to fail and break the item that cost you another hoard is the only thing that made crafting exciting for you, then the crafting has other issues than the price of archeum.
    gear cannot break anymore from a fail regrade

the archeum droprate before was fine as it is...just people was too lazy to grind the mats....
    ArcheAge Unchained should be renamed into: AlphaStage Age and the incompetent Publishers

Quote Originally Posted by Singa View Post
    No really the only reason is that costume, the money you get from it becomes negligible over time as the server progresses.
    Unlike the costumes since there will be 2 new costuems in the server per castle per week that will never go away and take a cheap item to ''retain''? :P

eventually.. 20% or more of the players will be running around with one I don't mind the costume change at all, although some recipes on how hard it is to craft might have to be altered; at any rate I'm waiting for dozens of epic costumes to be added to the CS soon; that's where people will be spending their cashzzz

SCAPES: Does this mean that there is no reason to ever want to spend 1k+ gold on making a costume now because they are worthless other than look? Will you be fixing this and adding back in Stats for costumes later or are we just boned

Quote Originally Posted by Hangman View Post
    Yep! I found that while poking around for a solution. The file is back in my AA folder now.
    lol virus chest, you keep that ♥♥♥♥. auto delete here.

10.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Varkrey View Post
    Can't get an exact number rather than "about 1000?"

Is it 1000 for free accounts and 900 for patron? Or something like 1200 for f2p and 1080 for patron?
    Last I checked, it's 1045 Credits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast