+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: We're all hungry, and Trion is just torturing us

We're all hungry, and Trion is just torturing us

Yes, I know that the game has bugs and I also know that they want the game to be relatively prepared for the horde.

But watching all of my favorite streamers play this awesome game is like not eating for 3 weeks and then being forced to watch somebody eat a full rack of juicy baby back ribs.

We're all starving to play this game that is finally different from the WoW clones, and will actually draw an audience.

ILY Trion but I want to know when the hell I can throw my money at you. Just give me a time period. It doesn't have to be exact.

I am like a desperate teenage boy that is ready to hump his couch because he is so horny.

Official Response: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...ll=1#post62985

It's going to be alright Donald, everything is going to be okay. Also that horny bit...probably has less to do with wanting the game and more to do with the fact that you are a teenager.
    "Reading is optional in online games" -jahlon, contestant for best post ever.
    Find a funny bug? Share it! | I am Nomad. | Tech trouble with alpha? Check this. | Phoenix Rising | Need a priest? I'm your man.

Quote Originally Posted by WreckBeard View Post
    Yes, I know that the game has bugs and I also know that they want the game to be relatively prepared for the horde.

But watching all of my favorite streamers play this awesome game is like not eating for 3 weeks and then being forced to watch somebody eat a full rack of juicy baby back ribs.

We're all starving to play this game that is finally different from the WoW clones, and will actually draw an audience.

ILY Trion but I want to know when the hell I can throw my money at you. Just give me a time period. It doesn't have to be exact.

I am like a desperate teenage boy that is ready to hump his couch because he is so horny.
    Well said, This is much harder than a diet .... Each night when normal people are sleeping, most of us are watching the streams.

And this is so hard not to get hungry for more.

Lol well it is mating season
    IGN: ????
    Level: ????
    Server: ????
    Class: SPY (WarFare, Finesse, Achery)
    Guild: Would like to join a (Free Lancer Guild or A Trade Guild)

I look forward to this game coming out. The amazing thing is so many people don't even know it exists, I keep telling FFXIV people I am playing with now to check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Futuza View Post

It's going to be alright Donald, everything is going to be okay. Also that horny bit...probably has less to do with wanting the game and more to do with the fact that you are a teenager.
    It's a simile. I'm not horny nor am I a teenager. I just really really want to play this game.

Why are players so crazy over just waiting..just waiting.... it blows my mind!

Quote Originally Posted by WreckBeard View Post
    It's a simile. I'm not horny nor am I a teenager. I just really really want to play this game.
    Sorry I assumed the "like" was like California surfer dude teenager lingo.
    "Reading is optional in online games" -jahlon, contestant for best post ever.
    Find a funny bug? Share it! | I am Nomad. | Tech trouble with alpha? Check this. | Phoenix Rising | Need a priest? I'm your man.

Quote Originally Posted by Slyndria View Post
    Why are players so crazy over just waiting..just waiting.... it blows my mind!
    They have been coddled their entire lives and been told they are a special little snowflake, so when someone tells them no, they lose their minds.

I agree that the wait is torture, I've been waiting since before Korean Alpha was ever announced. Luckily I have a lot of things to keep me busy, and watching streamers (Bikeman and Karnage) helps with the wait. This game is going to consume my life when it's out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast