Closed Thread
Page 219 of 887 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 229 269 319 719 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 8861

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge Head Start Known Issues - [Update 4]

Quote Originally Posted by Nitefury View Post
    no people like you do

you are just a spoiled kid and don't know how hard work it is to make a game

sure it could have gone better, but you clearly have no idea how the real world works
    Actually I do. But I don't go around scam peoples real life money. No I respect them. Can't be said the same about people like you and Trion of course, who think that money grows on trees and take it for granted without even thinking that people worked their ♥♥♥ off for it.

You sir, are a joke!!

Quote Originally Posted by YoKalli View Post
    I spent $300 on this game for 2 archeum packs.
    This game doesn't work. Evidently refund is not an option.
    I just emailed my lawyer.

Once money is involved, I no longer have to be nice. Welcome to America.
    Why email a lawyer? Simply dispute charges on your CC or PayPal stating you cannot use services you paid for...!

no people like you do

you are just a spoiled kid and don't know how hard work it is to make a game

sure it could have gone better, but you clearly have no idea how the real world works
    You seem to not know how the real world works. You can look at Star Citizen which is doing great, without any big companies breathing down their necks, no suits (cancer). They had tested everything, they then rushed to get money quickly and easily, and then they did not deliver. You are just a fanboy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnyleptic View Post
    Actually I do. But I don't go around scam peoples real life money. No I respect them. Can't be said the same about people like you and Trion of course, who think that money grows on trees and take it for granted without even thinking that people worked their ♥♥♥ for it.

You sir, are a joke!!
    it's almost as if you dont take any blaim on yourself for accepting the possibility of this

black.png

I queued for 1 hour + to see a black screen? wth

6.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #2186
    UPDATE 2: The team has been busy addressing the following Head Start issues.
    • The bug duplicating untradable Founder's Pack perks has been resolved. We will be making sure that the first six characters of each account gets its intended Founder's Pack perks.
    • We're exploring why some Founders got the wrong Founder's Chest for their tier and will be correcting any grants that were of tiers lower than were purchased.
    • Founders who are missing their Patron status or other perks need to refresh their account simply by logging out and back in to the game. Since there is a queue on some servers, a Marketplace purchase (for instance, an inventory expansion scroll) will have the same effect as it resyncs your account with our database.
    • The Archeum and Gold Founder's Packs did not contain the titles of the tiers below them. We will rectify this.
    • Most of the servers no longer have a queue. Some servers are more popular than others. For most of today, there has been at least one server in each region with no queue.
    • We're closely monitoring the population of the servers and are considering adding more during Head Start. The reason we haven't yet is that there was an anticipated spike in population at the beginning of Head Start which is now subsiding.
    • We're investigating an issue with Hackshield that causes a game crash and a Support Center page to load in your browser.
    • A grace period for crashes or other disconnects will be introduced to the queuing system. When implemented, this will allow players a five minute window to rejoin the server without having to enter the login queue.
    We're continuing to work through the weekend on these and other issues. Thanks for your patience!

has anyone tried completely reinstalling the game? so far everything seems to work fine for me

asside from the que that has a fluxuating "estimated time" every time a group of people get in, going up, going down, it can't decide XD

it's almost as if you dont take any blaim on yourself for accepting the possibility of this
    No I don't, well spotted sir. You know why? Because I paid for it. When I go to the store to buy a laptop or whatever device, I expect it to work and not to assembly it first in order to get it work and it turns out that the gpu is not working. In that case I would go back to the store and they would give me a new "working" one. You know why? Because that is called customer protection, it's not allowed to scam people.

GUYS PLZ.. HELP-ME.. I HAVE ERROR2028 I NEED PLAY!!!!
    LOGUIN ACCOUNT: arthoryoscastos@hotmail.com

Please fix the authentication issue. We are not even able to get the authentication code in our mail.

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    UPDATE 2: The team has been busy addressing the following Head Start issues.
    • The bug duplicating untradable Founder's Pack perks has been resolved. We will be making sure that the first six characters of each account gets its intended Founder's Pack perks.
    • We're exploring why some Founders got the wrong Founder's Chest for their tier and will be correcting any grants that were of tiers lower than were purchased.
    • Founders who are missing their Patron status or other perks need to refresh their account simply by logging out and back in to the game. Since there is a queue on some servers, a Marketplace purchase (for instance, an inventory expansion scroll) will have the same effect as it resyncs your account with our database.
    • The Archeum and Gold Founder's Packs did not contain the titles of the tiers below them. We will rectify this.
    • Most of the servers no longer have a queue. Some servers are more popular than others. For most of today, there has been at least one server in each region with no queue.
    • We're closely monitoring the population of the servers and are considering adding more during Head Start. The reason we haven't yet is that there was an anticipated spike in population at the beginning of Head Start which is now subsiding.
    • We're investigating an issue with Hackshield that causes a game crash and a Support Center page to load in your browser.
    • A grace period for crashes or other disconnects will be introduced to the queuing system. When implemented, this will allow players a five minute window to rejoin the server without having to enter the login queue.
    We're continuing to work through the weekend on these and other issues. Thanks for your patience!

Closed Thread