+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: RE: I will personally buy you a Founder's Pack...

I made a thread http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...esh-count-7857 Talking about my travels....its been a long journey my friend....will you end my pain senpai?
    archeage hyyyypeeehttp://www.twitch.tv/warrzz Warning i am not responsible for any I.Q lost during viewing, viewing discretion is advised.
    https://twitter.com/Warrzz9619
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...esh-count-7857

sign me up

If its not too late id like to be entered into this. I bought into Rift very early on and got the expensive edition and played the game about 18 months give or take. I loved it and think Trion is not that bad compared with other publishers. I just dont have the $$ right now to buy in.

/sign me if i can avoid the 194 bucks from being an "europoor" with taxes this founder pack is high as hell.

Trion converts 150$ To 135 euros for the founder packs and 135 euros translate into 194 $ here, you can check conversion rates online if you want.

I'm following this game since it's been released in it's first cbt, i was pretty excited back then, now that i saw the state of the "localization" of the game and the poor translation / lack of voice over in the streams, i had respect for Trion for Rift, but it was all lost with the obvious greed for the founder's pack of Archeage, so i'm kind disappointed and sad about this.

Not to mention, Voss stated Alpha wasn't even to "test" the game itself, just the "localization" (aka translaiton bugs, or lack of translation in some parts) so it has been all done just to pr and advertise the game, they have it, between their hands for 2 years now, and they still haven't finished to translate it ? It would have been finished with only 2 people really working on the translation for that long.

Sign me up! Even though it's a a small chance to win, its a chance nonetheless.
    Facebook: Black Lister | Youtube: Black Lister Gaming

"The only real progress is the increasing numbers of your bank account. Pay my price, and I'll carve out your bloody progress."

IT IS FINISHED.

I have added a note to my original post, but I will reiterate here: a winner was chosen and I bought them an Archeum Pack. They can come forward on their own free will if they wish to do so. Thanks everyone.

Congrats to whoever won and good on ya Ferin!

It wasn't me. Let the process of elimination begin. 4000 more forum accounts to comb through...
    "Reading is optional in online games" -jahlon, contestant for best post ever.
    Find a funny bug? Share it! | I am Nomad. | Priestess of Nui keeps trying to pay me Guilda stars to get me to hang out at her place. #CrazyGirlFriend

Already have it. 3999 more forum accounts to comb through...

Quote Originally Posted by Lillefod View Post
    Already have it. 3999 more forum accounts to comb through...
    Well I don't think he'd give it to himself, and I know it wasn't me.....

....This is really starting to come together.

Aw, I guess I submitted my entry too late in message lol. Grats to the winner though^
    AA Authenticatortinyurl.com/aasecurity
    TS3 Overlay→ tinyurl.com/ts3oaa
    WTS Gear→ tinyurl.com/wtsccg

~*AA (Aranzeb) IGN: Alexandriae 50 Daggerspell
    ~*TERA (TempestReach) IGN: Katistrophae 60 Elf Priest Apocalypticae 60 Human Mystic Alexandriae 60 Elin Sorcerer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast