+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Trion I WANT MY MONEY BACK

Quote Originally Posted by Velimirius View Post
    lol really? ♥♥♥♥...
    lol you think in 4 days will be better? headstart or not 80% of the players will not be able to play next week lol

Fact is we cant play the game before most people in the world.
    And im sure, we also cant play on Release

Quote Originally Posted by odraciro View Post
    There shouldnt even be a headstart for some players , be thankful that you can play the game before most people in the world.
    Well. atm. he can't even play xD so I feel it is completely alright to be frustrated. especially when he paid for it. I mean I am frustrated as well..

Suppose the upside is they can fix it before launch, but when you pay for 4 days headstart, they oughta give you extra patron days then I suppose to make it up as compensation.

You paid for alpha, you played the alpha. You have the ability to log in and play now. Do play. You didn't pay for a guaranteed spot of land where you wanted it, nor did you pay to be absolutely first in line in the queue. You got what you paid for. No shut up.

Just great job trion.

19h in front of pc... 3-4hours in game... bugs, crashes, server down, login queue for 4h, crashes, intro loops, missing dll's.

JUST DONT DEVELOP GAMES, IF YOU CANT HANDLE THEM AT DECENT LEVEL.

I want my moneys back also, and will contact you soon for this.
    "Ten zbiera plony kto jest szalony, by siać na ugór
    Kto jest skończony, obala trony, by pić na umór..."

Signed couldn't agree more.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipe View Post
    No shut up.
    NO shut up! - fight for it!

Wtf!

Yesterday i spend 3,5 h in queue as general... Today i can't even log in - have same issue what other people... just the video with failed login.. and u still have advert become a founder on ur site have 4 day headstart access.... just give me back my 110 pounds couse this is crime in bright day.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipe View Post
    You paid for alpha, you played the alpha. You have the ability to log in and play now. Do play. You didn't pay for a guaranteed spot of land where you wanted it, nor did you pay to be absolutely first in line in the queue. You got what you paid for. No shut up.
    I paid for a headstart that I am not able to play? Are you ******ed? Did i say anything about land or queues? How about you stay on topic instead of just trying to blatantly shut down and shun this thread?

They did this same thing when they launched Rift years ago. I don't understand how you can actually let your authentication servers crash on day 1. This makes no sense. Especially when they all knew what the turnout was going to be. Open new servers, fix your authentication server and let the people play the game they paid for. K Thanks Bye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast