+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [WIKI] ArcheageDB BETA is live!

[WIKI] ArcheageDB BETA is live!

Hello.

*joke* We're faster than Trion and beta version of the ArcheageDB WIKI has just been released. */joke*

Link: http://www.archeagedb.net/

As you can see, not all features are available right now, because we are still working on them but again, we are asking for YOUR help in creating WIKI, so together we will improve Archeage community knowledge. Share your thoughts to help us make the site more user-friendly.

Laran

PS. If someone from TRION reads this topic, please contact me via PM.

@Update: I fixed the problem with links, because some of them redirected to the wrong page (back-end). Sorry for that.

Everyone is welcome to share their knowledge and making new guides/pages in the wiki after reading the Guideline(found in homepage).
    We want new players to be able to find anything they need about the game so they can enjoy it even more.

Looks nice, anyone has a link to the car / sportcar recipes ?

looks very good. Language is a well planned? (German, English, Polish, etc.)
    Mach dir keine Gedanken um die Menschen aus deiner Vergangenheit, denn es hatte seine Gründe, weshalb sie es nicht in deine Zukunft geschafft haben...

This looks nice.
    Best signatures on the forums, a list:
    Trixologist , Hotpockets
    trev , Dita
    Traciatim

If I could remember even a scant few of the many words of wisdom I have come across in my life,
    I would undoubtedly make the most of them.. by sharing them in my forum signature.

This is the third wiki being made. Is it not better that you all work together on 1 wiki?

We are working on this wiki for some time now and we contacted other wiki owners but they refused to co-operate. Also we are using paid hosting, so we can add new stuff like skillcalculators, character-builder etc., but gamepedia and other free hostings don't give such a possibility. Unfortunately, a group of people actively writing articles is small, so we can not grow as fast as we would like. That's why we need YOUR help!

I really like this Wiki and really want to see it grow! I don't know how I would be able to contribute, maybe point out a few spelling mistakes lol its been bookmarked and on my hotbar! looking forward to updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Israphel View Post
    I really like this Wiki and really want to see it grow! I don't know how I would be able to contribute, maybe point out a few spelling mistakes lol its been bookmarked and on my hotbar! looking forward to updates.
    Sure you can do that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast