+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Post what you think is going on at trion right now.

Post what you think is going on at trion right now.

worker 1: Dude, have you seen the forums...holy ♥♥♥♥ dude.
    worker 2: Best not to look at those man its like staring into the sun.

worker 3: hey you guys get to work on expanding those server caps the boss is in a ♥♥♥♥ frenzy about the whole early access event.
    worker 4: man ♥♥♥♥ the boss me and ted both told that sack of ♥♥♥♥ server loads would be insane and founder accounts wouldn't process correctly.
    worker 3: ya well, what can you do.

worker 5: uhhh guys?
    (all other workers) what?
    worker 5: We fixed the issue with quest <insert name here> ready for launch patch but we got a seriously bad pvp bug, where west can 1v1 east traders on their continent one at a time.
    worker 1: oh ya i saw a couple posts on forums about that.
    worker 3: oh god dammit jim was supposed to be in charge of pvp bug catching.
    worker 5: also anyone know when and what we plan to do about the whole house and real es-
    (all workers) SHUT UP BOB!

boss: Hmmm I wonder what the wife is making for dinner.
    Those jack offs better be doing their jobs, I am not going to be the one who takes the heat for their ♥♥♥♥ ups.
    ============

Come on tell a story, be as biased, hopeful or hateful as you want.

The Empyrean Divine
    ╡Tahyang | West╞

I can tell you whats going on, same as in all F2P Asian MMO with a EU/NA Published.

CHAOOOSS !!!

Trion is reporting Problems they are bagging for fixes, the Asians are 100% relaxed, its not their game, they have Trions Money already, they just care for the Asian Version of Archeage.
    If Trion gets the fix, they need to Translate it, they send it back to XL-Games, they check it and patch it on the live servers.

All that takes time, and the Player lose faith in Trion.

The Problem is Trion cant do anything about it, we all know they can do it much better, just look at Rift, they fix everything in lesse than 24h if its important. But they are the Developer and not the Publisher.

Tbh i dont have much hope for this game... all Asia F2P Games with NA/EU publisher failed for the same reasons...

I posted a picture of Scrooge McDuck swimming in money, but apparently a moderator needs to approve it first, which seems unlikely to happen while they are swimming in money...

Make a boatload of money on 150$ Founder packs, then spend none of it hiring extra IT shifts to watch the servers 24 hours a day during a launch/headstart event.

An utter betrayal of all our expectations.

Hahaha, need more vacation/sleeping on money pics. They're the best in situations like these!
    The Empyrean Divine
    ╡Tahyang | West╞

Adventurer - Murderous raider with delusions of grandeur

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast