+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Omega Server Guilds

Omega Server Guilds

Hello,

I'm fairly new to the game (just started this week). as i understand it a new server will be opened called "Omega" which is pretty much a clean slate. Will any guilds be forming there? I'm going to be running around on West and would like a guild that focuses on parties and trading.

The Caelum Order will be on the Omega Server on the Western faction.

how many members?

TCO is a brand new guild and currently me, myself, and I. I'm spreading the word as fast as possible to friends and family who are interested and hoping for some loyal people to help it grow and build up.

ok well we can team up for a bit and see how it goes, ill probably be on East Continent on omega for the Harani gather bonus

Quote Originally Posted by BirthdayKiller View Post
    ok well we can team up for a bit and see how it goes, ill probably be on East Continent on omega for the Harani gather bonus
    if you want bonuses, in the long run, elven race with swimming bonuses might be the way to go. The harani bonus is completely unnoticable due to ping if ping is more than 100ms.

Quote Originally Posted by Medura View Post
    if you want bonuses, in the long run, elven race with swimming bonuses might be the way to go. The harani bonus is completely unnoticable due to ping if ping is more than 100ms.
    I've heard the same thing. Plus, TCO is going to start on the West Continent.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...95-Craft-Trade

+ Reply to Thread