+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Guide for f2p players ,grab your land !!

Guide for f2p players ,grab your land !!

hi all i post this for all f2p players , many of them come to the game and dont have any help , so , start lvl1 do all your quest and reach the lvl7 , than at that moment you have enought guilda stars to buy you house on mirage island , first check a place .housing zone.than buy you apex-ArcheAge Patron Exchange.than place your house after go lvl up to lvl10 do the green quest and get your scarecrow , ok now go put your scarecrow close to your house , hope helps someone

I'm confused, what do I need to do again?

nice, but f2p can't buy tax cert. from ingame shop(or they can donate it's will help), so they haven't 30 tax to place house ^)
    so, only small scarecrow at 10 lvl

...but I'm a poor F2P player...I can't afford food, let alone Apex and tax certs....what can I do?

Hey OP, please respond!!

I not sure what my need to have laaands? How can this be fair when people like OP know what do and grab laaands whilst my not knowing? Please OP get my land for me?

This game is P2W for sure if my cannot haz laaands

Quote Originally Posted by Malorey View Post
    ...but I'm a poor F2P player...I can't afford food, let alone Apex and tax certs....what can I do?
    You can go to work in the red-light district in Caernord...

Quote Originally Posted by Fenrisar View Post
    nice, but f2p can't buy tax cert. from ingame shop(or they can donate it's will help), so they haven't 30 tax to place house ^)
    so, only small scarecrow at 10 lvl
    you wrong , they will put the apex , is in oficial page, so yes f2p can have house, will be all released today

the op has no idea what hes talking about.

F2P can place farm or a house - even if you have the scarecrow from the quest.

'And anyone mentioning apex is an idiot.

you need 2 apex for 1 month sub.

if it follows rift pattern, 1 apex will cost an average f2p 6 months worth of "gold". Or more if you are unlucky.

APEX, short for ArcheAge Patron Exchange, is an in-game item that can be sold on ArcheAge’s Auction House or traded between players; it grants Credits when consumed by a character. The Credits granted by an APEX can then be spent on any Marketplace purchase, including the 30-day Patron Pass mentioned above. This allows industrious players in ArcheAge to let their gameplay pay for their Patron status without spending real money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast