+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: I can't wait to be insulted by patrons.

I can't wait to be insulted by patrons.

I have a feeling you patrons are going to treat the new F2P players joining like 9 year old children.
    I really have a sneaking suspicion that there are people in the game saying "get ready for the ******s".
    I've already seen some of it in these forums.

My plan for having a decent F2P experience will involve seducing a nice old farmer and getting him to let me mooch of his bed for some quicker LP. Bite me.
    [EDIT] I just read (On reddit) that -apparently- F2P people can't use beds to gain LP faster. Sounds like a bummer

Patrons = Gods = Better than everyone else because you paid $30 to play the game. Can't wait to be insulted.

Guessing you enjoy the degradation. Good for you fella!

Patrons get through the queue before F2P so I don't think you'll get into the game to see the insults lol

Erm....thanks for tarring us all with the same brush....can we term the FTPers with the same brush too please?

$30? Try $150 plus extra if they spent all their credits. They paid to win and they will do whatever they can to farm the free to play plebs.

well, depends who you meet. My guild already has 20+ f2p members coming in from another game so not all guilds/people will be dicks to f2p members. not to mention, f2p can mooch of everyone else

Patrons insult one another frequently, and about all sorts of things. Don't feel special if you get insulted about being F2P.

Noo,

Not all Patrons are downsydrom ♥♥♥♥cocks with no respect for themselves let alone another player and should proceed to cut his/her hands off as soon as possible.

A good hefty chunk can't wait for the F2P launch. More PvP, bigger battles, more filled servers. And hopefully more illegal farms!

Let's revolt guys.

If patrons insult us let's just sit on their properties and bodyblock them so they cannot use them.

We are the legion!
    Down with the false gods!

your attitude is going to make people insult you. Not that you are stingy and refuse to support a good game with 9 a month.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast