+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: I can't wait to be insulted by patrons.

As a Founder, I don't get the judgemental generalization about F2P players. If someone allowed you to drive a nice car, but only pay a monthly fee if you can afford it, otherwise, feel free to enjoy it anyways, wouldn't you? Just because it's out of budget for some people doesn't mean that they don't support the game or appreciate the work. Clearly, the F2P model does generate revenue for Trion, or they wouldn't use it. In reverse, this attitude towards founders as if we're all a bunch of entitled, spoiled pricks who suck at gaming so we have to pay to win, is equally ignorant. It really shouldn't matter. Unless, I have a reason, I don't think I will know or care if another player is F2P. The first thing I did when I received my founders pack is deleted the "Founder" title. So, many will likely assume that I'm F2P. Don't care.

Bloody peasant.

Quote Originally Posted by s7zero7 View Post
    I have a feeling you patrons are going to treat the new F2P players joining like 9 year old children.
    I really have a sneaking suspicion that there are people in the game saying "get ready for the ******s".
    I've already seen some of it in these forums.

My plan for having a decent F2P experience will involve seducing a nice old farmer and getting him to let me mooch of his bed for some quicker LP. Bite me.
    [EDIT] I just read (On reddit) that -apparently- F2P people can't use beds to gain LP faster. Sounds like a bummer

Patrons = Gods = Better than everyone else because you paid $30 to play the game. Can't wait to be insulted.
    I wont insult you or treat you like a 9 year old child, or any ftp peeps. <3

however, not all of us founders and patrons will act like mad people about ftp people, just like you dont want us to be like that to you, dont judge everyone based on some peoples actions.

Go back to your hole F2P scum. L2 job.

You are just going into it with a negative attitude.

@ Op. Do not fret. I am here to help you. Just tell me where your unprotected farms are. I'll guard them with my life.

<_<

>_>

:3
    A Wild Locket Has Appeared!

♫♥♪♥♪♥♫
    XOXO
    ♫♥♪♥♪♥♫
    Locket | Salphira | Alchemist | Archer

As long as you don't spend your time whining that you should get everything free patrons are much less likely to insult you.
    i5 4670k (OC to 4.6Ghz) | 32Gb RAM | 4Gb Sapphire R9 290 Tri-x OC | 1000W EVGA Supanova G2 modular PSU | Asus ROG Maximus VI Hero mobo | 240 Gb SSD | 5Tb SATA | NZXT Phantom 630 case

Patrons may only insult me with Monty Python slander ...

Quote Originally Posted by Technohic View Post
    I get that you want to be free to play, but what do you think the people who do pay, pay for? Just to support the game for everyone through the kindness of their hearts? For cosmetic items only?

I really am curious on what you think paying should get you, because if you read around here, seems like there is not much people are willing to let paying players have without throwing a fit over it, yet the game needs to make money to operate.
    Wait you mean people didn't fork over their cash to support the other players' gaming needs and wants?

You know, I'm planning on paying for the game if I realize I like it, but I wasn't willing to 'wager' founder-money in advance.

Honestly, if they'd offered the ability to just be a 'paying subscriber' for 1 month for $15 before launch, I'd have bought that in a heartbeat.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast