+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: I can't wait to be insulted by patrons.

Quote Originally Posted by Technohic View Post
    I get that you want to be free to play, but what do you think the people who do pay, pay for? Just to support the game for everyone through the kindness of their hearts? For cosmetic items only?

I really am curious on what you think paying should get you, because if you read around here, seems like there is not much people are willing to let paying players have without throwing a fit over it, yet the game needs to make money to operate.
    I don't mind gaining more features if I pay...
    I'm not prepared to start paying monthly when I don't even know if I'll like the game.
    I'm just a bit upset/curious about some information I read regarding F2P limitations.

Masochism at its finest.

Quote Originally Posted by s7zero7 View Post
    Could you fill me in on some info. I've been reading A LOT about this game and have been put off by some info I read about F2P players will have a ♥♥♥♥ty experience.
    Can F2P use beds to get more LP? (I read that you can't)
    I read that the regen for F2P is 5 LP an hour. Is this true?
    Regen for f2p is 5 LP for 5 minutes. Patron is 10 LP for 5 minutes. However Trion have posted on Twitter that they are looking at equalising this as it is being seen as too much like p2w.

Quote Originally Posted by Reichmann View Post
    I'm a patron, and I treat others kindly no matter the status that they have unless they treat me poorly first.

Heck, I even don't actively PK unless the person attacks me first. Happened a couple times during Headstart and I managed to win 1v2 four times in a row but lost when they brought a third. (Still almost beat them that time though. XD)

On an unrelated note... I really love that Executioner Title, along with the scarf cape that it gives you. Fits really well with the 4th tier crafted cloth armor since it's the same color and all. ^_^
    I agree with Reichmann and like your style.. I'm the same way and see those F2P folks as good potential guild-mates. So what if they can't own land? They can fire a cannon on our ships can't they? They have the potential to be helpful guildies and a good boost for the in-game economy! Heck, we were already talking about hiring some of the F2P folks to help us out with mining and such since they can use their labor to help the guild

If the f2p model doesn't work for them, they should have gone another way. Being a f2p player seems to equal bringing nothing to the game in terms of revenue in some peoples eyes.

I have a feeling you patrons are going to treat the new F2P players joining like 9 year old children.
    I really have a sneaking suspicion that there are people in the game saying "get ready for the ******s".
    I've already seen some of it in these forums.

My plan for having a decent F2P experience will involve seducing a nice old farmer and getting him to let me mooch of his bed for some quicker LP. Bite me.
    [EDIT] I just read (On reddit) that -apparently- F2P people can't use beds to gain LP faster. Sounds like a bummer

Patrons = Gods = Better than everyone else because you paid $30 to play the game. Can't wait to be insulted.
    I believe the monthly fee is 15 bucks... not 30. However.. I will not insult non-patrons. I will however feel sorry for you. I think the 15/month fee is well worth it and at 50 cents a day you should just pick up the tab if you plan to play the game a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Levva View Post
    Regen for f2p is 5 LP for 5 minutes. Patron is 10 LP for 5 minutes. However Trion have posted on Twitter that they are looking at equalising this as it is being seen as too much like p2w.
    Oh, 5lp for 5 minutes doesn't seem TOO BAD.

^This too. I feel like I'm going to be ♥♥♥♥♥ by some ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ patrons looking to show off.
    That would be cool if you actually could ♥♥♥♥ other players. They could sell butt hole armor for ♥♥♥♥ protection.

This is how patrons will feel towards you. By the way, that's the marianople slums... Nobody will give a ♥♥♥♥ about you or care ^^

Ftp plebs!!!!! ;p
    ďDonít do what you canít undo, until youíve considered what you canít do once youíve done it.Ē

LeveL 55 Dark Runner

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast