+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: to Founders

hahaha, i enjoyed reading the OPs post. (gave it an asian kids accent)

To F2P,

When those who didn't get the land they want on the head start servers load up on the new servers, enjoy sitting in que and still not getting any land. Also enjoy competing in that que.

Also we have all your lands.

From,
    Founders

Same thing is going to happen again for these new servers. A lot of people will change just like how it happened before. And like another person said, the founders paid and supported the developers.

I love how new people have these assumptions of how all us founders are.
    not everyone were hawking land or rushing.

me and a lot of other people couldnt even get in due to crashes, issues, que etc etc.
    Yet again not all of us complained about it either, because we wanted a better game for actual launch.

I dont wanna move to another server, so thats fine with me. I like my guild and i was so lucky after looking for hours and not getting any of the spots i wanted, to get a part of land. sure people put house right infront of mine so i cant get out of my door xD but hey, friendly neighbours I hope !

It's just a game, dont be so serious about it and dont assume such negative things about people just because they paid for it.

we aren't all bad. and we didn't all rush to buy land and we didn't do it to make your life misserable.

be positive ! you can play soon on a fresh server

Quote Originally Posted by Apok View Post
    WTF lol seriously ? Yes I paid $150 so I could take advantage of you, it has nothing to do with me enjoying the game, I just wanted F2P players to suffer ....
    Isnt that why we ALL payed $150 for game. My money is worthless if it does not cause the suffering of many, many peons like OP.

I missed out on land as well (came a few hours too late on the first day of headstart. Was only able to get a small farm in. I only blame myself though, good for those who staked out land and will profit in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Entellex View Post
    This goes to the Founders whose only intention of purchasing Founder was to try to take advantage of F2P players.

I am glad Trion opened several new servers for F2P players. That will teach you a lesson about being greedy. Now you all can rot on your servers that you ruined.

HeadStart existed so you could possibly enjoy the game earlier, not so you could ruin future gameplay for everyone else in the world, by hogging up all the land and resources.

You really thought Trion was going to force the wave of newcomers to play on your infested servers. I feel no sympathy for any of you. I hope Trion does nothing for you. I hope they don't come out with character transfer anytime soon. I hope you all suffer for.

This will teach you a lesson about being selfish, self-centered, and greedy. I knew this would happen, I purchased my Founder pack at the last minute to support Trion and to enjoy the new server (Inoch) right before launch.

I love you Trion.

Love,
    Sean
    ROFL. I don't believe for a minute you paid a dime to Trion. So funny reading all the f2p crying before they can even log into the game for the first time.

Founders were greedy? We TOLD them it wasnt enough servers for the future... they knew this. They forced enough founders for probably 10 servers in NA in 6.

Why? So they can possibly get server transfer money later?? Who knows... but then on top of that they closed off the northern area so not only are the founders all shoved into 6 servers... they lost an entire continent to build houses on.

The non patrons got a good deal... Founders.. got kinda screwed on this.

founders are more eager to quit the game then new fresh f2p people..so in a few months the old servers will be low population and the new ones will be packed with fresh new free to play people who become patron too (some of them)

bye founders..we avoid your ♥♥♥♥ty servers

Hmmm I know I personally spent all that money just to pick on FTPers....

Damn. Now I want a refund.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast