+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: No alpha invite

You are clearly unlucky! i signed up half an hour ago did some activity on the forum and got my invite...

Wish it was that easy :/

Quote Originally Posted by angrynarwhals View Post
    Join the club. A lot of people have been signed up for weeks and haven't gotten invited. The invites are very limited. If you want instant access you can purchase the $150 dollar founder pack.
    Ha, weeks?

well signed for more than a month or two, and NOTHING

I signed up 15 months ago, but I think I signed up for beta and not for alpha.

Their decision to let players into alpha that registered for beta is understandable, because what Trion call alpha is actually beta, and what they call beta is actually a marketing instrument. It might be that Trion still let's players into alpha (read beta) that did not pay for it for marketing reasons, but I guess they have no shortage of people in alpha now.

On the other hand their present alpha has become a marketing instrument too, and my experience with Rift alpha is that players are not really required or expected to do any testing at all, and player input was largely ignored, because all decisions were already made. In the case of AA that will be even more the case, I guess.

In other words, I am not really hoping to get into alpha. If I do get an invite I still will need to make the decision whether I will accept it or not. I suspect I will not.

Well yeah, more than two moths, i think from 0,5 to 1 year

U need to wait and wait and waiiiiit

Quote Originally Posted by Faliteren View Post
    RIP Poor people like me who can't afford the founder pack for alpha or any founder pack for that matter. I want to play so badly
    Same here.
    Have been in so many events to try to win an invite or founder pack, no luck, and still no alpha invite either But I keep hoping

I really want to see what those people who were signed for Beta for years will say when they won't recieve their Beta invite...
    Beneath the shadow of the darkened spire, there is no light, no mercy, only void, and the chaos within.

You dont say, its about 1 month i am registered and no invite so nothing here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2