Closed Thread
Page 495 of 754 FirstFirst ... 395 445 485 493 494 495 496 497 505 545 595 ... LastLast
Results 4,941 to 4,950 of 7536

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge Launch: Known Issues (Updated: 11/4 at 3:00 PM PST)

No Patron Status
    Server: Dahuta
    Name: Sanegone
    Archeum Founders Pack

Patron Still missing

Server : Eanna
    Name : Elessa
    Founder : Archeum Pack

I wait in the Support live chat since 3 hour now and i'm 2nd and 3rd and 2nd and 3rd....

Character disappearing

My character disappeared after maintenance. What can you tell me about it? Is there any hope for his recovery or not?
    Just tell me. I still waiting for an answer from you or Technical Support, 3-4 days have passed!

(EU) Eanna server
    Alastar (50lvl)

shut down the servers and get that fixed now!
    it is an imposible situation that paying custumors are treated like it is here.
    if this is how you treat your customers then i do not want to know what you do to your enemys .....
    support you need also to wait .... waiting for hours just to se that i still missing PATRON STATUS

GET THIS FIXED NOW!

No Patron Status since 18-09-2014
    Server: Eanna
    Name: Guizmo
    Archeum Founders Pack

Quote Originally Posted by Cadlig View Post
    if this is how you treat your customers then i do not want to know what you do to your enemys .....
    support you need also to wait .... waiting for hours just to se that i still missing PATRON STATUS

GET THIS FIXED NOW!
    Thanks! Finally true words!^^

Quote Originally Posted by Alastar View Post
    Character disappearing

My character disappeared after maintenance. What can you tell me about it? Is there any hope for his recovery or not?
    Just tell me. I still waiting for an answer from you or Technical Support, 3-4 days have passed!

(EU) Eanna server
    Alastar (50lvl)
    You just have to log off and relog, your char will be here

Quote Originally Posted by Cadlig View Post

GET THIS FIXED NOW!
    I agree. Shut down the servers. And recover all.

Also no Patron here.
    Seems like it mainly hits the people who payed the most (♥♥♥♥ing 150$)

Hello, I want to know about the queue. Yesterday I stood in line 13 hours, And all because when he came up to me 350+ i was disconected. And so two more times until I again became a 2100 + queue. Today the same situation. 6 hours in the queue and I was disconnected twice - until I began in 1100.
    Server Dahuta. Can you explain this behavior is in the queue? P.S. This can be seen in many people who play from Ukraine.

Closed Thread