Closed Thread
Page 2 of 265 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge Server Maintenance: 9/17/14 at 3:00 AM & 7:00 PM PDT (GMT-7)

Thank you for extending the queue grace period to 10 minutes.

When my entire computer crashes, it's a race against time to get it restarted, Glyph and ArcheAge started up, and back into a queue in under 5 minutes.

well... seems like i cant play on that day then
    Thanks to timezone difference

Say it with me.. MORE SERVERS!

why does eu get the maintenance the whole day while NA gets it at night... not fair get some EU Technicans boys from Trion ;(

Thanks Guys! I appreciate the extra 5 days ...it has been a rough start. I don't supposed that we Founders could get access to our Founders items on all characters after the first 6 ...switched servers due to massive land grab on all the starter servers and lost Founders items...I know not possible...just thought I'd ask...

All but my first char on both accounts disappeared after this maintenance

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    Adventurers,

The North American ArcheAge servers will be unavailable at 3:00 AM PDT (GMT-7) on Wednesday, September 17 for a scheduled maintenance. The servers will be accessible again within six hours. This downtime address a number of issues including granting Patron status to all players who should have it, removing Patron status from a small number of players who shouldn't have it, and adding five days of Patron time to cover the time Founders spent in Head Start (which we had said would be reimbursed). Additionally, we'll be extending the server queue system's grace period from five minutes to ten minutes.

Once this maintenance is completed, it will be repeated on the European ArcheAge servers which will be unavailable at 7:00 PM PDT (GMT-7) on Wednesday, September 17 for about six hours as well. In-game announcements will be broadcast in advance of each outage.

Thanks for your patience!
    Would be nice to have our time (EU) wrote in GMT ..... Its a small complaint but it would help rather than converting it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliantha View Post
    A mother, father, and their mute son were sitting at the breakfast table as they had done every day that they were a family. On this day the mother and father were discussing their plans for the day when all of a sudden their mute son says "My cornflakes are soggy." The parents look at their son in disbelief and then the mother manages to say "You can talk! We thought you were a mute!" The son frowns and says "Of course I can talk, but up until now everything has been fine."
    I love this.

Thanks for shafting all oceanic players!

SEA players must be even more delighted to come home to no server.

Quote Originally Posted by Raizoh View Post
    and here i am thinking oh wait maybe they'll fix the que time....

seriously come on. i work shift work thats 12 hours shifts 7 days a week. that means from 5:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. im at work i get home roughly at 6p.m. and once i get in and out of que it gives me roughly 2 full hours of game time before i have to pass out to go right back to working my ♥♥♥ off. which makes me wonder why the hell i even paid $150 in the first damn place.
    Get someone to log in for you an hour or two before you get home so hopefully you wont have to wait so long.

Good that you guys are fixing the bugs!
    But(!) why are you shafting the EU players?
    Taking down servers @ 4 in the afternoon seem like a... Stupid... Idea, but hey, maybe that's just me that works nights and gets up from sleep at around 3,nor to speak of the good folks working day and gets home around that time...

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 265 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast