+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Unable to apply updates error #1005

Have too fix error *1005
    I cennot Update 3.0 patch
    help

I fix this error by running glyph as Administrator. Try it too guys.

Every update I have this problem and the final solution has so far been to uninstall/reinstall. I also get a notice that I am logging in from a new computer even though it is the same computer every time and have to re-verify with the code from email. Please fix these issues my patience is running super thin to continue playing.

Is this game dead? A 3 year old problem and nothing has been done to fix it? Getting the exact same problem and currently downloading for the second time with all the suggestions checked.

It was fine for a while then ever since the last patch I've been getting the same issue. Call us all necromancers but if an issue continues to be a problem SINCE ALPHA then you'd think special measures would be taken to prevent it. I guess not.

Also @p. 1 to the guy complaining about it taking four hours to download. . .here's the problem this causes for us country folks:

Repeated 5 times now. . . . . . .and despite what it says, this is no update, I uninstalled the game and deleted all Archeage-related files and it STILL says "update."
    LINNAEA

ARANZEB
    "You are who you make yourself" - Unknown

6.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #146
    Quote Originally Posted by Larannas View Post
    It was fine for a while then ever since the last patch I've been getting the same issue. Call us all necromancers but if an issue continues to be a problem SINCE ALPHA then you'd think special measures would be taken to prevent it. I guess not.

Also @p. 1 to the guy complaining about it taking four hours to download. . .here's the problem this causes for us country folks:

Repeated 5 times now. . . . . . .and despite what it says, this is no update, I uninstalled the game and deleted all Archeage-related files and it STILL says "update."
    If you've already attempted all of the steps listed in this support article, please submit a support ticket so our CS team can investigate this further!
    Need help? Contact our Customer Support team here!

Trion Worlds Support Center
    @TrionHelp
    facebook.com/TrionHelp

fixed

soooooo I have the files on both an external and on my C drive, I have had odd issues like needing to be on steam to log on (was originally downloaded on steam so I think that might be why) which has now seemed to resolve itself (switched to glyph downloader) and I got this error 1005 after this latest patch 3.3 or somthing. I tried multiple times with and without being online on steam and on both external and c drive and got nowhere. The thing for me was the downloader it seems. all I did to make it work this time was be online on steam and delete the glyph downloader.exe from the external HD and suddenly it worked. shocking that this bug doesn't have somekind of self identify/rectify for this issue. Must admit a bit disappointed to waste that much net just for something that seems so simple.

Error Message 1005

Getting very frustrated . I have been trying to log in but the update keeps coming up with an error code 1005. I have completely wiped the game and reinstalled twice now an still getting the same code message. Could some Please help me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15