• Lock it up

24 51.06%
  • Keep it open to newcomers

23 48.94%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Please lock Kyrios

Please lock Kyrios

Kyrios desperately needs a lock of some sort to keep new players from rolling on the server. I would love to see something like a max of 300-400 new characters created per day on the server and a max account playtime on the server of ~12 hours per day for the next couple weeks.

People refuse to log off because queues are so long, which makes queues so much longer, it is a feedback loop that keeps getting worse. There are patrons on kyrios with over 4 hour long queues. We need a lock of some kind please.

What do you guys think of this kind of a lock for a while?

They just need to make a few new servers with actual cool names.

Instead of Ilo or whatever, try "KingSlayer", "Black Death" etc...

Arent queues mainly everyone trying to log in at once and not affected by players already online?

Opening more servers and offering character/guild transfers to relieve stress would be the better way to go. You don't want to start locking guild members from joining the same server their guilds are in.

I haven't actually been able to connect to any server that I don't have characters on right now connect just shows up as greyed out. Is that just because of the queue or are they locked? or is my client tripping out? Restarted 3 times to be sure.

I thought I read somewhere that they limited number of characters to 2 right now so people can't abuse labor pots. Maybe that is why you can't get on the other ones?

Ahh that might explain it then still thought I could have four, I have two one on Aranzeb and one on Inoch I can connect to those but nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Relient View Post
    Arent queues mainly everyone trying to log in at once and not affected by players already online?
    Servers have a max occupancy when one person logs off someone can log on

New servers really wont help. Unless they allow you to make a new character on them. I made two characters on the server my friends play on. I didn't know you could only make 2 characters across all servers. I never heard of any other game doing that before except nexon's but nexon is completely ******ed so that's understandable.

Quote Originally Posted by Relient View Post
    Nope. Queues happen because there's a cap on how many players can be simultaneously logged in to a server. When that number is met, nobody else can log in. Therefore, for you to log in, somebody else has to log out. If people stay logged in constantly, that slows the logout rate, and prevents new logins, increasing queue sizes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast