+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Complaining like children

Complaining like children

stop*********

It begins with you, buddy.

No, all it takes for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing. If you dont rise up and make them feel like they want to cry for failing so bad at a launch then they will learn nothing and the next game they put out will have the same problems

Quote Originally Posted by Zongo View Post
    No, all it takes for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing. If you dont rise up and make them feel like they want to cry for failing so bad at a launch then they will learn nothing and the next game they put out will have the same problems
    I completely agree. Also the more people complain the bigger chance they'll fix the problem. I don't want to see a great game ruined by a bad company like so many have in the past.

I'll stop complaining when they refund what I payed for, or give me what I payed for.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaccid View Post
    I'll stop complaining when they refund what I payed for, or give me what I payed for.
    True words.

These people like OP don't get it. They are so used to having Corporate dicks in their ♥♥♥ their whole life they don't ♥♥♥♥ing see it.

You are the consumer. You have ALL the power. A corporation should NEVER be able to take such tyranical power.

Quote Originally Posted by Zongo View Post
    Yes, clearly your virtual forums tears are going to teach them a lesson. Only lesson to learn here, is that next time they can probably go even higher than 150$ for their founder packs.

no .

Quote Originally Posted by Reaven View Post
    I completely agree. Also the more people complain the bigger chance they'll fix the problem. I don't want to see a great game ruined by a bad company like so many have in the past.
    A decline in sales/ customer base mean more to companies than loud tantrums ever will.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast