+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Another Que Thread

Another Que Thread

Okay Trion this is insane a 3k. que you guys need to open up more servers this is not how you tend to your playing community by making everyone even some patrons wait 3 hrs just to get into game, I know this sounds like a rant but I know there are alot of people here who are getting sick and tired of having to sit in a que for several hours, you want us to play your game and invest into it with money, but with common sense and logic we can't if were sitting in a long que which feels never ending please by all means add more servers or increase the server capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by grimsbane View Post
    Okay Trion this is insane a 3k. que you guys need to open up more servers this is not how you tend to your playing community by making everyone even some patrons wait 3 hrs just to get into game, I know this sounds like a rant but I know there are alot of people here who are getting sick and tired of having to sit in a que for several hours, you want us to play your game and invest into it with money, but with common sense and logic we can't if were sitting in a long que which feels never ending please by all means add more servers or increase the server capacity.
    Tend to agree - taking hours to get in then game crashes then back in queue again.....and I'm a patron. Can't even get play time in before heading to bed to go to work the next morning so I can pay off the $149 to get elite status to log in. Pretty pathetic - might as well of burned the 149 in the fireplace......

Sadly opening up more servers wont help. The people playing on the current servers wont switch over to the new ones and you are limited to two characters across all servers. The only way it would work is to increase the amount that can be on at a time and make new servers so freshly new players can go there instead of servers that are all ready crowded. So both the server capacity and more servers will need to be added unless they increase the capacity by a very large amount.

Adding more servers is not the resolution. I am not going to give up my character and move to another server. They need to resolve the QUEUE issue. Either add more hardware and expand the current servers, or do something about the online vs. offline LP regen.

Finally, and possibly more importantly, they need to communicate what they are doing about this. People will tolerate almost anything if you tell them you are working on it.

Can we please get any feed back from any CM's or something on whether or not they are looking into expanding the server capacity.

+ Reply to Thread