+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Trion gave us this amazing game for FREE. FREE!!!! leave if you dont like it

Trion gave us this amazing game for FREE. FREE!!!! leave if you dont like it

and if you are gonna bring up that ol' "boohoo I paid for patron/Founder", hey guess what, no one made you do it.

#simplelogic

edit: if you think I'm trolling, please offer your counter argument for why you deserve refund for purchasing something that no one made you purchase, and the product is perfectly fine. it just takes 30 minutes to use it but you are impatient babies wahhh wahhh

Stop. Your pathetic attempt at trolling is nowhere near subtle.

Quote Originally Posted by Lubu View Post
    and if you are gonna bring up that ol' "boohoo I paid for patron/Founder", hey guess what, no one made you do it.

#simplelogic
    Lubu is right. Cry on cry babies.

What a tool.

Thank you, oh great one, for showing us the light. Everyone! Rejoice! The chosen one has departed his wisdom upon us!!!!!!

...yea it's pretty nuts that these people that pay money for something have some expectations about what they should get. So unreasonable!

Yea, I know, feeding the troll

PHILANTHROPY
    "Destroy all opposition!"
    "...psst, you're doing it wrong."

*Came here to read the comments*

I don't regret paying for the 150 dollar version. To be honest I did at first when it was still in alpha, but that was because I never really gave it a chance till 4 day head start. I just didn't want to play again for nothing only to have my progress erased, so I waited. Aside from the queue wait, this game is amazing!

Its the founders that helped put the game in the west with our money. Its the micro transactions that keep the game floating. F2P is the welfare of the online gaming community since they depend on the other 2 to even play at all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast