+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: dont complain unless your have a solution to the queues...

dont complain unless your have a solution to the queues...

listening to everyone even myself is getting redundant. Yes its completely unacceptable but the bottom line is as long as there are people waiting to log in trion is happy. till people take a stand and say
    "Not log on" ( which we all know there are more people just waiting to log in) only action is to not pay the sub/log in, because all this complaining ain't gonna get us anywhere unfortunately

people should complain because they are not paid to solve their problems.
    We are the knights who say NI!
    You must return here with a shrubbery... or else you will never
    pass through this wood... alive.

Aranzeb

actually they have made changes to the game based on forum action...having been here for a bit i have seen it firsthand, and this is something they can not ignore, so no the posting should not stop at all.

Solutions?

i'm not computer Wizard but that's clear they need to do the following:

1- MORE SERVERS
    2- MORE SERVERS!!!
    3- MORE SERVERS!!!!!

and don't say pple are just complaning without solution i mean most of us have played many mmorpg in our life and some of us experienced other game first day and we all know it always happen in all the games that servers are full or some stupid servers stress wrongly done that leads to errors and crash but well let say there is over 1000 players that have paid 150$ don't we agree that's 150000$....a good server cost what maybe 1-2k well get 10 more and do something. More server, less queu...More server less pple per server so more spot for houses and garden...i don't thing we need Steve Hawkins to solve this mistery...jeez

Quote Originally Posted by Elistios View Post

1- MORE SERVERS
    2- MORE SERVERS!!!
    3- MORE SERVERS!!!!!

and don't say pple are just complaning without solution i mean most of us have played many mmorpg in our life and some of us experienced other game first day and we all know it always happen in all the games that servers are full or some stupid servers stress wrongly done that leads to errors and crash but well let say there is over 1000 players that have paid 150$ don't we agree that's 150000$....a good server cost what maybe 1-2k well get 10 more and do something. More server, less queu...More server less pple per server so more spot for houses and garden...i don't thing we need Steve Hawkins to solve this mistery...jeez
    10/10 would implement this idea on all my games.

Quote Originally Posted by Elistios View Post

1- MORE SERVERS
    2- MORE SERVERS!!!
    3- MORE SERVERS!!!!!

^This.... with better grammar hehe

Oh lord....

The problem with more servers is that a lot of people are already invested on their current server and won't leave. While this would reduce the number of new players on the server, it wouldn't really help with the current overpopulation issue.

what i am saying is there needs to be solutions, instead of just upset people yelling. I get what your saying and yes probably the majority has played a mmo, but even WOW on release when it came out was not this bad. There is no way they didn't see this coming with queue times piled up already from the head start

Quote Originally Posted by Koadic View Post
    The problem with more servers is that a lot of people are already invested on their current server and won't leave. While this would reduce the number of new players on the server, it wouldn't really help with the current overpopulation issue.
    I agree, we either need the servers increases by a very large amount or a bit of a increase with more servers added.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast