+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So

So

Another flop mmo?

Yep

You got it!

No, the game itself is good, just the launch and current situation is really bad, which will sort itself out in a few weeks / months but it is a total disgrace right now.
    Morlach - The Older Gamers [TOG] - Ollo

Quote Originally Posted by Morlach View Post
    No, the game itself is good, just the launch and current situation is really bad, which will sort itself out in a few weeks / months but it is a total disgrace right now.
    Agreed.

/10charstosign V:

Cool, not going to bother then. Thx guys.

Quote Originally Posted by chupacabara View Post
    Cool, not going to bother then. Thx guys.
    Yay! One less person in queue!
    PHILANTHROPY
    "Destroy all opposition!"
    "...psst, you're doing it wrong."

Quote Originally Posted by Morlach View Post
    I honestly don't think it will. There is a very good chance it wont last that long. The reviews the game is getting are very bad right now. If something isn't done within the next week or so this game will crash hard. You're right the game is good but the company, well I'll let everyone else make up there mind about that.

p2p is very angry and to the point they are asking for refunds. The last time I beta tested a game and was at launch day the player base shoot down to about 30% due to people being fed up. The bad reviews made new players avoid playing and the player base was never able to get it's self back up again.

That's why newer games are so tricky and some don't last very long. First impressions is what can make or break a game and this first impression isn't looking so good.

I think it will survive.
    There are plenty of unique features here and a lot of people have been waiting for this game.
    Hope fully there would be a point when people will stop paying and Trion will be forced to do some real changes.

But AA would go on for a while, I believe.

+ Reply to Thread