+ Reply to Thread

Thread: <The Dirty Dozen> PVE / PVP / Trade, Social guild and Teamspeak

<The Dirty Dozen> PVE / PVP / Trade, Social guild and Teamspeak

We are a group of gamers that have been playing MMO's for over 10 years. We’ve played most MMO's from WoW to ESO . We are a gaming community that runs a number of casual guilds that takes end game serious but leaves the elitist crap at the door. We want to have fun and enjoy the game. Most members have families and we understand that family come first. We are looking to for anyone who feels that they have had enough of the hard core guilds and wants something different. You might have kids, you might play online with your partner we are what you have been looking for.

We are playing on Shatigon (west)

To quote a great film

You are ordered by allied command to select Twelve general prisoners convicted by counts martial and sentenced to be executed or serve lengthy prison terms for murder, ♥♥♥♥, robbery and other crimes of Violence. And you will deliver them Secretly behind enemy lines in France to undertake a mission of sabotage that could change the course of the war.

The Twelve men will be know as The Dirty Dozen !

We have Voice communications and website http://the-dirty-dozen.enjin.com/

I will state it now before anyone comments on it and I've hear most people response to the name of the guild over the years the name doesn't have anything to with the number of players. We are looking to do all content.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, so If your Interested in joining us please feel free to message me here or you can fill out a Application on our website.

Hi

May I ask how much member you got so far? And are you using teamspeak often or maybe is there a teamspeak obligation?

+ Reply to Thread