+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dragon Knights of the blood oath is now recruiting anyone looking for a guild for NA Aranzeb server

Assassins of Auroria is now recruiting anyone looking for a guild for NA server

Intro
    This guild is meant for anyone looking for a guild.We do about every guild/group activity possible in archeage.Our main focus is having fun and having a great experience with your fellow guild mates.I learned over the years that the most successful guild is laid back and relax guild and a guild that works together to a common goal, and plan on making this guild both of those.In this guild everyone has a say on what the guild should do(EX:war between guilds,raids,or construction of the castle and etc.).

Ranking[/center]
    Our ranking will only really be use in combat oriented situation(PvP wise) and guild meetings,outside of PvP combat rank will not matter(basically everyone has equal power).Here is how our ranking system will work.
    • Master Assassin(Guild Leader): Scubastevee
    • Honored Elite Senior assassin(Co-Leader): Raged__Uprising
    • Honored Elite Junior assassin
    • Honored Elite assassin : Icemaster
    • Senior Assassin
    • Junior Assassin
    • Assassin: Banndana
    • Assassin Apprentice

-There will be 7 Honored Elite Assassins
    -Each Honored Elite Assassin will have 2 Senior assassin
    -Each Senior assassin will have 3 Junior assassin
    -Everyone else under a Junior assassin will be assign to Junior assassin by a Honored Elite Assassin(must be approve by Guild leader or co-leader first)
    -The Guild mates in your squad/raid party are the people you will be fighting with in time of war, guild raids and etc.
    -The way you'll get assign to a Junior assassin or Honored Elite Assassin is mainly what you plan on doing in Archeage.(EX:If you plan being a pirate,you'll be sign under a Honored Elite assassin that's running a pirate mini guild).
    -For now there will only be 20 people assigned to each Junior assassin and 60 people total for each Honored Elite assassin( to keep as much stress off the Honored Elite Assassin).

Requirements

-Must have a toon on Na Ezi server to qualified to be in guild
    -Must have Raidcall for communication purposes
    -Must be able to speak english
    -Must be level 5 or higher
    -Having a fun,great experience and helping one another are key components all guilds (no sourpuss,haters,or any negative atmospheric feeling allow)

Application
    Please comment your answer for the application below.Thank you
    1.Why are joining the guild?
    2.What role are you planning on being in the guild(EX.mercenary,assassins,etc)?
    3.What are you looking for in Archeage as well in a guild?(EX. I'm looking for a fun and great experience in Archeage and in a guild)
    4.If you where given leadership to lead your fellow guildmates into battle and was out number by an enemy guild what should you do?
    A.Request reinforcement and hold the line
    B.Retreat and save your fellow guildmates from utter humiliation
    C.Resolve to guerrilla warfare to thin down they're numbers
    D.Fight to the death taking as many bastards with you to the grave
    5.If you were given a high ranking position to own a mini guild.What would you do with this guild and how would it benefit the main guild?(optional,only if you want a high ranking position within the guild)

If you have any question message me at: http://forums.archeagegame.com/membe...72-Scubast3v33 and I'll answer as soon as possible.Thank you
    Assassin of Auroria
    Join us Today!

How many memebers do u have?

What an awful name lol

Including me 4,I plan on recruiting my butt off during launch since I didnt have time during beta
    Assassin of Auroria
    Join us Today!

well Knights of the blood oath was already taken so.Got work with what you got so.
    Assassin of Auroria
    Join us Today!

Still recruiting?/ How many members do you have now?

yes we are

+ Reply to Thread