+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Patron / Queue

Patron / Queue

I'm not whining, just curious...

Is a 6 hour wait in queue normal for patrons on Kyrios? Been playing since headstart, and queues were a thing... but they were normally like... 2 hours. Tops.

Did something change?

Thanks

I can usually log into my main server at 6pm Australian time no worries. My alt though is on this server and there is always a wait to get in no matter what time it is 24/7 - So I am going to delete this character and wait for a new server to open - the only problem is I have to Que for 6 hours to do this - then it will take 24 hours before my character is able to be made.

That blows dude. Sorry to hear that. I hope you're able to get that handled asap.

I'm curious as to whether they changed the Patron-to-F2P ratio for Queue priority... because that's really the only thing I can think of short of reduced capacity... or a genuine ♥♥♥-ton of people suddenly rolled on Kyrios overnight.

Ah well. 4 Hours 40 minutes in so far for me. Estimating in by Midnight hopefully. For about 20 minutes of farm rotation and then prolly off to bed :/ I suppose Farmville might be a less frustrating investiture of my time, since I'm accomplishing about the same in AA hahaha

As a non patron I can't actually play. The queue wait is so long the game d/cs me before I can make it to the front.

1pm CST I logged on today, 3100 people in front of me.... I'm also Patron

Woke up at 8am and started queue. Froze at 26 in line and now at 3000. I may get to play before bed tonight....also patron.

Nearly same as Vash I was 101 in queue after waking up at 8am to start the queue before it glitched and put me at 3600 or something.

I haven't been able to log into the servers for two days.

I have no ♥♥♥♥ing idea if my Patron status is active at this point

Logged on at 11:30 AM EST from work to get a head start on the queue, it's now 5:16 PM EST and I'm position 786. That will most likely take 2-3 hours to get through.

So right now, either this company continues to take away paying customers Patron status, or the actual queue for this server is 8+Hours.

Yesterday my queue was 9 hours, after getting disconnected from the queue 4 times. I'm a patron, and I've been disconnected twice already today...I hate complaining about this, but getting kicked from the queue is worse than having a 3,000+ person queue, especially when you're below 700 each time you're kicked.

Sadly it's normal. They need to fix all the different ways to afk. Would help things a ton I think.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast