+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Eanna just crashed?

Guys, just look at the good side. All of the afk players who have been clogging everything up all day will have been disconnected.

Woop!

Quote Originally Posted by Agression View Post
    Man, geez, seriously, waiting in the queue for hours, everyday since pre-release.

And crash server on top of the 3-7 hours queue.

You know, for all the people in my guild that does have a job, they would get FIRED for such results in their work.

Need compensation, and not 5 days, because if during those 5 days, you can only play one hour, I call this, clearly, a fraud.
    5 days isn't compensation, it is offensive..
    You can buy 30 days for 2,400 gold in game, so 5 days patron "compensation" is like 400 in game gold!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowfire View Post
    Just leave the server down as it is and take all other down too while we are not able to pay our taxes.

Clearly the game wasn't ready after all. You should delay the game some more weeks and release it in a working condition. Right now you are just robbing all the early supporters.

whats the fuss about the taxes why worry? even if u havent payed the first taxes u got a total of 2 (TWO) weeks before it gets unprotected.

This is just the worst launch humanity has seen...

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    We deployed a fix to certain cases of missing Patron status yesterday but it's clear it did not resolve all cases.
    To at least everyone on an equal footing on this, even though I am subscribed player and I have no worries that, put in a minimum of 10 regeneration every 5 minutes regardless of the player, it's really the minimum.

Thank you Trion...
    Been waiting to login for 4 hours and now this.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Just keep an eye on the server, and refresh constantly.
    Last time Eanna went down, it took hours to get it back online. I don't have the time to keep pushing a button every second for the rest of my Friday evening...

Quote Originally Posted by 0nnenonkija View Post
    Last time Eanna went down, it took hours to get it back online. I don't have the time to keep pushing a button every second for the rest of my Friday evening...
    agree! and if we dont do that we will end up with a never ending Que* ... . So stupid!

we cannot play today's night. I was about to be lvl 45 too !!!

Quote Originally Posted by spork View Post
    Guys, just look at the good side. All of the afk players who have been clogging everything up all day will have been disconnected.

Woop!
    To be fair that was my second thought. The first obviously being a stream of profanity. With the third a distant glimmer of hope that it was down to fix the missing Patron status. Yeh that third thought lasted all of a second.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast