Closed Thread
Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: New Servers Added: Ezi (NA) and Lucius (NA)

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

New Servers Added: Ezi (NA) and Lucius (NA)

We've added two new worlds to our North American server list: Ezi (NA) and Lucius (NA)! These servers were racked (physically installed) and imaged (updated with ArcheAge server software) in our Texas data center all in the past day. Here you can see Ezi and Lucius in their new home with Senior Systems Engineer Jonathan Johnson. These two servers will be on the new Auction House cluster 5 (AH5). These new servers are now online and available to play right now: Friday September 19 at 4:15 PM PDT (GMT-7).

We also have new European servers en route to our Amsterdam data center, currently passing through international customs at this very moment. They're making their way to being live as quickly as possible. For more on this, please check out our Launch FAQ! Additionally, the NA servers Kyrios, Ollo, Salphira, and Aranzeb have been temporarily closed to new character creation.

NOTE: If your character slots are full, you will not be able to make a new character on the new servers until you log into one of them and either delete an existing character or purchase an additional character slot.

Read the full article on the website.

sweeeet, thanks!
    IGN: Satan
    Server: Aranzeb
    Guild: <Consumed by Hatred>

I'm just glad Trion is showing restraint with adding new servers. Open world housing = server mergers not possible later. And I DON'T want a dead server when half the population decides they don't like the game and go running back to whatever game of choice.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Fogrum View Post
    I'm just glad Trion is showing restraint with adding new servers. Open world housing = server mergers not possible later.
    server merges would have to be done like this:

1) Pick two or three low pop servers.
    2) Set up a new server.
    3) Everyone on the 2-3 originating servers gets their houses & items mailed to them.
    4) Merge originating server populations to destination server.
    5) Land rush.
    6) Healthy server population.

Done, thanks for coming out.
    AA Korea = 25 servers http://archeagesource.com/topic/1901...erver-overall/

AA Russia = 24 servers http://aaplay.ru/

AA NA = 6 servers

AA EU = 4 servers

Can't even get on them even with open character slots.

THANKS TRION................dotdotdot

" the NA servers Kyrios, Ollo, and Salphira have been temporarily closed to new character creation."

I just saw my Queue drop by like 200 people. Holy ♥♥♥♥.
    Champion Artist, Champion Carpenter, 10k Printer
    -Archemaster-

Transfer

So is there going to be free server transfers? I can wait for the reply since i have only 2 hours in que and looks like i'll have another 2 to go.

GREAT...so let us patrons on it first then !!!! We cannot use it unless we wait in the now 3500 que first..buy a scroll..use it..then go there...cannot log into the new one..just tried...so we get screwed the hardest...again !!!

I WANT ON THAT SERVER NOW !!

Hilarious...if you have trouble logging in try logging into an existing character first...BRILLIANT !!
    If we could do that dont you think we would be playing instead of sitting in que for the past 3 days...the FTP people are gonna have the advantage this time and not even cost them 100 bucks !!!

Lock it now and let patrons have first shot !!!

Quote Originally Posted by jdodd View Post
    Hope this helps.

server merges would have to be done like this:

1) Pick two or three low pop servers.
    2) Set up a new server.
    3) Everyone on the 2-3 originating servers gets their houses & items mailed to them.
    4) Merge originating server populations to destination server.
    5) Land rush.
    6) Healthy server population.

Done, thanks for coming out.
    That would be a possibility... but there would be a lot of really unhappy people when prime real estate they currently own gets taken from them and grabbed up by someone else.

For some reason the queue on Kyrios GOT EVEN HIGHER. COME ON.

It's almost like I'm going to have to deal with another damn beta wipe. I'm too content with my character for this ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast