+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Question about new servers

Indeed good sir Palmer33, yet im only lvl 29 im not gonna change server, im with my guild from beta/alpher, either make the server's bigger or have a free transfer in place. not alot of people are willing to pay money in order to change server after a week since release of the game

You frigging guys seriously.

Thats why I said if they made 50 server you ♥♥♥♥♥es would still complain.

The ONLY valid complaint is the inability to create a new toon without having an open space. They should let you create a space on that server, or let you buy a space on the website or through your account.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylenn View Post
    Would you prefer all the new players this weekend used the same server you're on, and make the queues even worse?
    Does it really matter how many more people are queing? Regardless it gets up to 7 hours for some p2p and some times longer for f2p. 7 hours or 24. Makes no difference. It's not as if they will get in anyways before dc.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylenn View Post
    Would you prefer all the new players this weekend used the same server you're on, and make the queues even worse?
    I have three friends that were waiting for F2P, yet haven't even played because of the Q times. They aren't going to go to the new servers because I'm not on that server. I can't say this is true for all the new players, but many have friends already in game, and new servers won't help them. These new server's are helping so little of the player base.

Quote Originally Posted by rodarin View Post

The ONLY valid complaint is the inability to create a new toon without having an open space. They should let you create a space on that server, or let you buy a space on the website or through your account.
    Buy a space? Are you serious? It's there fault this is happening in the first place. You know how big of a slap in the face that would be for p2p?

Quote Originally Posted by rodarin View Post

If they had 50 servers we wouldn't have this problem, so no I wouldn't complain.

I've seen multiple people saying they'll reroll to a new server, even those with ships and multiple land spots just to get away from the queues. Leveling in ArcheAge is hardly a grind, you act as if leveling to 50 was hard.

The game is now working for me :-). After seven days of six hour queues on the EU head starter servers one of my guild members tried a new post launch EU servers and told me that I could get in after only waiting a few minutes in the patron queue (unfortunately the F2P are still locked behind hours of queues even on the new servers.) The upside is that my guild is now able to play together again for the first time since the first couple of hours of headspace start. The down side is that we already spent all our cash shop credits on equipping our main characters on the old EU head start servers and these cash shop items are locked to the old characters and are not account wide so we would all have to buy them again which suxs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionsden View Post
    I've seen multiple people saying they'll reroll to a new server, even those with ships and multiple land spots just to get away from the queues. Leveling in ArcheAge is hardly a grind, you act as if leveling to 50 was hard.
    That's your opinion. I rushed 50 because I hate leveling in the first place, I prefer end game content. Also you missed the fact that I have limited character slots, and there is no reason to have 2 level 50's on 2 different servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Reaven View Post
    Buy a space? Are you serious? It's there fault this is happening in the first place. You know how big of a slap in the face that would be for p2p?

The same people who originally rolled on Kyrios are still go to be there. Thats why I said you guys complaining about new servers are wrong, especially when no one is willing to leave, and if they raise capacity anymore then what? Crashes and lag and a complete cluster? But it would give you guys something else to cry about. If they rolled out 500 servers at launch the same people who rolled on Kyrios would have still rolled on Kyrios, because thats the 'cool' server. Well all the cool kids are sitting in line every night coming on the forums crying like a bunch of little girls.

At this point NOTHING they do will please the alpha elitists who thing they own half this game because they peeled of a buck fifty. I paid my hundred and fifty and when I saw a new server I jumped at it, I didnt care I had spend half my credits, why? Because I know that credits can be bought with in game gold which on a new server with people who dont know the game is easy to make. SO I just racked up a mass amount of gold and was lapping up all the 20 and 25G APEX off the AH I could.

So while you guys piss and moan about a few dollars worth of credits I have bought up about 200 bux worth of APEX(just a little less than 30K credits) for around oh I dont know... NOTHING in real life cash. And you know what? I am playing the game and can log in at will. Although there was an 8 man queue but it is a weekend night. And I have more than double the credits I got with mu founders pack, and when people flood the market again tonight with more cheap ones I will have my fair share of those too since my trade pack money has trickled in all day.

Whatever enjoy your lines and your self righteous temper tantrums blame everyone but yourself as to why you cant play the game. And by you I dont mean you personally just you and all the guys on the forum like you. So take some solace knowing youre not alone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast