Closed Thread
Page 1 of 65 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge NA Server Maintenance: 9/20/14 at 6:00 AM PDT (GMT-7)

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

ArcheAge NA Server Maintenance: 9/20/14 at 6:00 AM PDT (GMT-7)

Adventurers,

The North American ArcheAge servers will be unavailable at 6:00 AM PDT (GMT-7) on Saturday, September 20 for biweekly maintenance. The servers will be accessible again within two hours. This downtime adjusts our queuing priority to get Patrons into the game faster and removes the character deletion cooldown.

In-game announcements will be broadcast in advance of this outage. Thanks for your patience!

UPDATE: We're nearly done validating the servers, the last step in the restart process.

UPDATE 2: The servers are now open!

Title says PM, post says AM. Long work week taking its toll!
    An original alpha founder who quit playing ArcheAge because of the remarkably terrible job Trion has done.

3.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by SOUP View Post
    Title says PM, post says AM. Long work week taking its toll!
    Good catch, thanks.

Any word on when the afk kicker will kick people idling on Char screen or is that something XL Games has to do?

Any server fixes for the EU and their loss of patron problems?

Quote Originally Posted by Malorey View Post
    Any server fixes for the EU and their loss of patron problems?
    See the EU maintenance thread

The intent of this week's maintenance is strictly to fix the Patron queue? This is great news but will there be other fixes?

Thanks!

Scapes, would it be possible to have like rolling restarts for the servers every hour or so? I posted this in a different forum but got no response. Restart one server, then after a certain amount of time you would restart another server. When I mean restart I mean just log everyone on that server off and past the character select screen and give everyone in-game the grace period to get back in. That would get rid of all those AFK people and with the rolling restarts you would not have as many people trying to log back in causing too much stress. Would this be a possible help for the first week until a hotfix works?

I'd be happy to have a maintenance to reduce these lines, I almost 5-6 hours to play, and spend 90% of time in queue,

Will the maitenence reduce the AFK timer and fix sitting at character select?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 65 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast