+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Thief Class/Skills

Thief Class/Skills

Does anyone know what kind of Thief Class and/or Thief skills will be available. Just so I am clear on what I consider Thief Class and Skills, think old school D&D or the classic Mud Gemstone III, things like:
    • Pick locks
    • detect traps
    • disarm traps
    • stealth (hide in shadows, move silently)
    • pick pockets

so far, the only one that i've ever seen in game on your list is stealth... but its not "hide in shadows, move silently" its a skill you cast that makes you "invisible" for a set time. unable to target as well.

The "Calling" tree of skills would be what would fit this closest. Like Chernobog says, the only skill from your specific list that is in ArcheAge is the stealth (AKA Invisibility) skill. While we cannot disarm or detect traps, there are skill trees in ArcheAge that can set traps.

Of course, if literal thievery is up your alley there is quite literally a thieving skill in your skills which you can level if you decide to be a thief and steal from other people's farms.

Джин server in RU!
    Coming "soon" to the US servers!

Raidcall group ID #8199007

Thank you for the quick replies.

Mr. Burpee Gurkee - what is the "Calling" skill tree?

I feel the rain of Delak the cow thief coming on......

I noticed in one of the live streams last week, that player houses had chests, doors and windows that can be opened, any word on if those can be locked?

Delak

its called finesse in the RU version. Its where all the "theif" skills are. assassin class sort of thing.

buildings are set by the building owner as to who can access them. you will not be able to "pick" those locks.

Quote Originally Posted by Chernobog View Post
    its called finesse in the RU version. Its where all the "theif" skills are. assassin class sort of thing.

buildings are set by the building owner as to who can access them. you will not be able to "pick" those locks.
    Dang it.... Here is hoping for locked doors, chests, etc... out in the PVE areas.

ya friend, if you're looking for the classic "thief" sort of toon, its not really an option in Archeage. Well... apart from stealing crops outside of farms, and killing players for their tradepacks.

I miss snooping and stealing from UO, but i think crop stealing might give me the same feeling of lol sucks for you

Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    I miss snooping and stealing from UO, but i think crop stealing might give me the same feeling of lol sucks for you
    hahaha it does, but you have to do some exploring to find the good ones. (tops of mountains, random islands, stuff like that) Happy hunting!

I loved the disarm thief the most, disarm to pack steal from pack run off. The rage that ensued was intoxicating

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast