+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Open Beta

Open Beta

My English may be poor. I can tell my troubles. ArcheAge open beta, do we have the possibility of seeing in the summer? Hopefully the latest open beta will start in July.

There's still the alpha going,so can't be said when the beta's will take place but reasonably past the summer might be a correct guess.
    "And when you say that ghosts doesn't exists, you don't make them disappear, you're only making them more hungry".

"Systems burning and colliding, form the chaos , dark and light"

They are aiming to June. But i guess June is closed beta.

They have discussed beta weekend events sometime in June last I heard. It hasn't been stated so far so I am assuming there will not be a continuous up-server for beta, only stated weekends.

Would be nice if there was though.

Jorm

I have listened in some stream the same. In June we will have beta or closed beta.

they said like closed beta but sometimes they say really fast open beta listing to all the video and you hear it

i hope the open beta start in late june or early july
    because i will be bored till then. i have now 2 weeks of holidays i am only here on the forums or livestream only archeage in my life

Quote Originally Posted by kahunatr View Post
    My English may be poor. I can tell my troubles. ArcheAge open beta, do we have the possibility of seeing in the summer? Hopefully the latest open beta will start in July.
    Closed Beta is scheduled for June with Open Beta to follow.

Woot. Looking forward to June!!

Mis

I could not decide whether to start the game. Founder pack take one of the open beta, but I'm waiting for the date. If you are after the summer for me and many like me will be late for the Turkish players. I closed beta, open beta will start soon, and immediately after. From the date of the open beta now does not need to be published? Found in pack out now that everyone is waiting for the release of the open beta date. I wonder about the game not given an exact date there are still many missing from me? Games team in the game's open beta will be ready exactly when you did not know? I have most recently announced the open beta date. If such will find the end of this year the start of the open beta.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast