+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: ArcheAge's creative freedom

ArcheAge's creative freedom

For those that don't know Korean ArcheAge has a built in creation tool set. Using this tool set players can import pictures files in the game and then place them on various objects that they have created in game.

Korean players have created some weird and wild creations.

Here is an example, a Korean player has created their own Starbucks using the creation tools, and is selling Fraps and Mocha's!

Again using the tools you can create anything you want, we will have to see if Trion will have these tools for the Na version.

What do you all think ?

i'm indifferent to it, can be cool can be lame. Not something i care about either way

Wow, tools like this can really expand the lifetime of a game for some people and definitely increase the fun. Of course there are the random "immersion breaking" bits that will spread around, but a fair trade off imo

its worth noting that they already/said you could import your own images to sails, so there is a chance that can extend to other things.

Quote Originally Posted by Path View Post
    Wow, tools like this can really expand the lifetime of a game for some people and definitely increase the fun. Of course there are the random "immersion breaking" bits that will spread around, but a fair trade off imo
    Realistic games are fine and all, but when its realistic theme are too much to a point where most players aren't having fun, then its essentially contradicting the very reason of games, but yes fair trade off

I really think that this is actually really cool. I like the idea of being able to be creative in a game like this. I cannot wait to actually play the NA beta myself, I wish I was lucky like some of the others who had gotten a taste of the game already.

I can't believe this is actually a thing, omg this game just keeps getting better and better, finally i get to have my room full of rainbow unicorns posters....oh now now don't you go telling me that that isn't every real man's dream now!

Those screenshots look interesting. However, the amount of "failed" imported attempts at interesting content creation likely outweighs the successes. Making the system likely not as interesting. Maybe it'll be a premium perk though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpwind View Post
    I can't believe this is actually a thing, omg this game just keeps getting better and better, finally i get to have my room full of rainbow unicorns posters....oh now now don't you go telling me that that isn't every real man's dream now!
    Haha!

I can't think of anything right now, but ... there are so many possibilities. I'd never have thought of Starbucks ... hmm ... I wish this game was out over here already.
    I'll be the first Martian Vulcan Jedi Pirate Ninja Master to ever play ArcheAge. Maybe I could frame some photographs of my city ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast