+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: ArcheAge's creative freedom

Quote Originally Posted by TSLzipper View Post
    This seems like a nice feature for the people that enjoy customizing everything that their fingers can touch, but I would have to agree with many of the problems discussed in this thread. How will you go about filtering out the "spam" appearances, such as gold sellers.
    You need to be a patron to build stuff, so I doubt you would see signs with gold selling website urls on them when its expensive to do so. Also, crafting it takes an enormous amount of resources, only to be deleted. I don't think it would be plausible for them to spam in this way.
    Looking to build a PC For Archeage?: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...C-for-Archeage

Quote Originally Posted by Skilliard View Post
    You need to be a patron to build stuff, so I doubt you would see signs with gold selling website urls on them when its expensive to do so. Also, crafting it takes an enormous amount of resources, only to be deleted. I don't think it would be plausible for them to spam in this way.
    Ah didn't know that. Then the only other problem that I would see is if you wanted to disable the appearance that players put on their items. I could definitely see it being a bit annoying to see some of these things all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by TSLzipper View Post
    Ah didn't know that. Then the only other problem that I would see is if you wanted to disable the appearance that players put on their items. I could definitely see it being a bit annoying to see some of these things all the time.
    Yea, seeing things that don't really fit into the game like anime pics/RL people/other things can be immersion breaking for a lot of people. I do think there should be special servers for those that want stricter rules on custom uploads(IE only logos and non immersion breaking images).
    Looking to build a PC For Archeage?: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...C-for-Archeage

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisia View Post
    Am I the only one more worried about the use of religion and politics than nudity?
    You're not gonna die from viewing a persons opinion of something. Unless you are very militant but then you are the problem not the other way around. Just learn to be more accepting.

And if it is slander against other politic or religious groups then it would surely fall under any and all discrimination rules in the game and get them banned.

Knowing NA and European publishers in general though, it will more then likely be against the rules to post anything of a political or religious nature.

Knowing the difference in the KR community and NA/EU community I foresee many dick pics incoming and waves of bans as a result.
    "Forgiveness is easier to get than permission"

This is really what's going to give ArcheAge an edge on the entire "sandbox MMO" genre. If they're able to moderate what goes through because I bet there will be those few who disregard the responsibility this comes with and upload vulgar images to the game, then that will make this a great addition to the game in America too.
    GOTTA HEAL THEM ALL

Although it's not really in character with the game's theme, this is still incredible! This feature in the game is just one of the many reasons I can't wait to play :3

Haha, it's like the dream of a sandbox player, I love it.

That's the great way of making community in-game.

So...like does just submitting a map you made using the CryEngine SDK work?
    "Reading is optional in online games" -jahlon, contestant for best post ever.
    Find a funny bug? Share it! | I am Nomad. | Priestess of Nui keeps trying to pay me Guilda stars to get me to hang out at her place. #CrazyGirlFriend

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12