Closed Thread
Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Trion, when will you tell the truth about PvP?

Trion, when will you tell the truth about PvP?

Hey Trion,

i read your blogs, i watch your livestreams and the only thing i see is some romantic use of the sandbox elements like sailing, diving, farming and stuff. Many friends of mine are thinking about ArcheAge as a peaceful PvE game with some PvP elements.

Itīs time to tell your players the truth about open PvP, PK, ganking other players and the brutality of some perverted individuals on the alpha servers!

Show em the PvP possibilities in a livestream, show em the PK mode, show em all the mean aspects of the game like griefing and robbing other players. Show em a gank session with Scapes killing lowbies as a Level 50!

Many people think you can flag yourself as PvP on/off like in Rifts PvE servers!
    But you canīt! You are ALWAYS flagged. That information is missing from EVERY coverage!

Do you want to betray the PvE crowd by downplaying open PvP, the main aspect of the game and endgame?
    Or do you just want to earn the extra coin from the clueless?
    Shame on you, Trion, for not telling the truth about the brutality of PvP in ArcheAge!

Well first off there just weren't enough players to deomonstrate the pvp well. Possibly in a few days to a week or so with all these new players in alpha hitting max level they can show it off. I expect to see a lot of pvp especially on the sea very soon when everyone gets a ship.

Wtf did I just read?!

The PvP aspect is mentioned everywhere and if a bunch of carebears plans on playing AA without informing themselves properly, how is that Trions fault!?
    There are more than enough russian and korean PvP movies on YouTube.
    No where does Trion not tell the "truth" about PvP, I don't even know where you're getting that from.

Thanks for hopping on the "OMG WTF TRION ONLY WANTS YOUR MONEY I HATE YOU" bandwagon.
    Kyprosa - Nuian Shadowblade
    Ultima Online and Lineage 2 veteran.

Trion, when will you tell the truth about PvP?
    Hey Trion,

i read your blogs, i watch your livestreams and the only thing i see is some romantic use of the sandbox elements like sailing, diving, farming and stuff. Many friends of mine are thinking about ArcheAge as a peaceful PvE game with some PvP elements.

Itīs time to tell your players the truth about open PvP, PK, ganking other players and the brutality of some perverted individuals on the alpha servers!

Show em the PvP possibilities in a livestream, show em the PK mode, show em all the mean aspects of the game like griefing and robbing other players. Show em a gank session with Scapes killing lowbies as a Level 50!

Do you want to betray the PvE crowd by downplaying open PvP, the main aspect of the game and endgame?
    Or do you just want to earn the extra coin from the clueless?
    Shame on you, Trion, for not telling the truth about the brutality of PvP in ArcheAge!

I get the sense this game is not for you.

PvP brutality? Gankers? Oh boy, this is nothing in comparison to Darkfall where players raiding in groups and hunt and strip everything from dead freshly killed player toon!
    This game its soft in comparison to Darkfall but I agree on one thing, to many perverts in todays mmo games, I mean ,there must be some rules and if <Moderator Edit> cant followe the some disent ruleset then chatban will be a good move!
    I really hope Trion will do something abouth sociopatic ganker bihavior and deviated part of the community!

Does everyone know the game can get brutal? no. But the people that don't were too stupid to go and look at the game they're getting into, I don't feel bad for them nor do I think it should need pointing out,
    trion gibe alpha access pls

Seeing as ArcheAge has been around for years you should probably know this stuff before you spend $150.

Can this funny open poster indicize me which is the downplay with such destabilizing DEATH PENALTY upon your pvp death?

'cause well...i missed it

I mean seriously guys stop moan,even if you get ganked around at best you're going to loose your tradepacks and have some lol debuff lasting few mins,thats all.
    No xp loss,no item loss,nothing.
    If you had played a serious hardcore pvp game you'd not talk like this,but honestly... i can't imagine all the w-w kids horde crying in my pm's after gettin killed,i hope there's a block chat function
    "And when you say that ghosts doesn't exists, you don't make them disappear, you're only making them more hungry".

"Systems burning and colliding, form the chaos , dark and light"

This is PvP game, deal with it.

Kyprosa - Nuian Shadowblade
    Ultima Online and Lineage 2 veteran.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast