Closed Thread
Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Trion, when will you tell the truth about PvP?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokket View Post
    Here is the truth:
    - If you are flagged you can be attacked by allies.
    You can also be attacked by allies if you're not flagged, just saying.

Just not in the lvl 1-30 zones. After that, everyone can attack you. Allies need to enable PK mode to attack you but you can be attacked regardless if you've activated PK mode or not

Quote Originally Posted by Itaremustbedangeres View Post
    Just not in the lvl 1-30 zones. After that, everyone can attack you. Allies need to enable PK mode to attack you but you can be attacked regardless if you've activated PK mode or not
    You can even attack your own guild mates when youīre not grouped and they act like fools.
    Very interesting
    Nasty Gaming - Gank/PK/Griefplay Guide [ger-eng]
    Finally a mixed PvP-PvE game.
    PvPers get the fun!
    PvEers get their ♥♥♥♥♥ kicked!

So many Q_Q in this thread, maybe just go and play another PvE game and let the PvP'ers enjoy finally one as well?

Angry My only question has been answred and within 5 mins!

Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    Hey Trion,

i read your blogs, i watch your livestreams and the only thing i see is some romantic use of the sandbox elements like sailing, diving, farming and stuff. Many friends of mine are thinking about ArcheAge as a peaceful PvE game with some PvP elements.

Itīs time to tell your players the truth about open PvP, PK, ganking other players and the brutality of some perverted individuals on the alpha servers!

Show em the PvP possibilities in a livestream, show em the PK mode, show em all the mean aspects of the game like griefing and robbing other players. Show em a gank session with Scapes killing lowbies as a Level 50!

Many people think you can flag yourself as PvP on/off like in Rifts PvE servers!
    But you canīt! You are ALWAYS flagged. That information is missing from EVERY coverage!

Do you want to betray the PvE crowd by downplaying open PvP, the main aspect of the game and endgame?
    Or do you just want to earn the extra coin from the clueless?
    Shame on you, Trion, for not telling the truth about the brutality of PvP in ArcheAge!
    Well that answered my one and only question about the game! I play Rift and another MMORPG but both on PvE servers. I HATE PvP!!!! Thank you for telling it like it is Razor. I watched the trailer and I saw the sea battles and sieges but I also saw the peaceful farming, etc. I thought there was a way to flag/unflag for PvP for those that are like me and don't like it. Now I know not waste the money on this new game and stick with the my old tried and true ones lol

Quote Originally Posted by Honore View Post
    Well that answered my one and only question about the game! I play Rift and another MMORPG but both on PvE servers. I HATE PvP!!!! Thank you for telling it like it is Razor. I watched the trailer and I saw the sea battles and sieges but I also saw the peaceful farming, etc. I thought there was a way to flag/unflag for PvP for those that are like me and don't like it. Now I know not waste the money on this new game and stick with the my old tried and true ones lol
    Well then... thank you for not playing the game!

Quote Originally Posted by Honore View Post
    I HATE PvP!!!

*sometimes iīm the kid xD
    Nasty Gaming - Gank/PK/Griefplay Guide [ger-eng]
    Finally a mixed PvP-PvE game.
    PvPers get the fun!
    PvEers get their ♥♥♥♥♥ kicked!

Dude, in one stream he got killed by the same faction... he showed it sometimes too (scapes)

I'm normally not a pvp person but I have loved this game and its pvp so far. Here is one of the reasons why, a friend and I were questing at lvl 24 on alt's and 3 guys from the other faction ranging from 32 to 39 came to our zone in solis. With the

help of a lvl 29 guy from PRX. We ended up killing those higher level guys 3v3 over 5 times and my friend was the only one to ever die to them and that was 1 time. I find it nice in a game that a higher level wont always win in a pvp game and

that's just one example of many I have had in the game of where levels only seem to mean so much.

Actually this was one of the main aspects that sets it apart from every other game out there. And I think the thread start exaggerates just a little. Bad guys actually being bad. . . And getting punished when caught. I've been playing a while now safely that it has given me the fundamentals to protect myself when you go out.

Can't handle PVP? Then I suggest finding a different game to play or recluse yourself to the noob zones.

Closed Thread
Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast