Quote Originally Posted by Morgana View Post
Seanhim: Thanks for your patience. I've had Customer Service fix your account up thoroughly. I know it's not great, but please fully exit out of the game, log out of Glyph, then close Glyph. Let me know if that takes care of you. Dreadlord: I know, queues aren't ideal for anyone. Our new EU servers are en route. From looking at your account, though, I believe you were among the fixed. Xavage: You won't see the change until you're in-game; if you log in and still don't see your Patron buff, let us know! Agahnim: It looks as though you're not online, and you may have already been fixed! Please let me know if you're still not a Patron once you've logged in to the game. Acee: There was an issue with your account that Customer Service has taken care of. Please attempt to resubscribe as a Patron-- your previous order was cancelled, so you won't be double charged. Please fully exit out of the game, log out of Glyph, then close Glyph. Let me know if that takes care of you. Cyanure: You won't see the change until you're in-game; if you log in and still don't see your Patron buff, let us know! Lankoran: Not as of yet, no! But it looks like our Customer Service team has taken care of you; please let us know if this isn't the case. Fka: There was an issue with your account that Customer Service has taken care of. Please attempt to resubscribe as a Patron-- your previous order was cancelled, so you won't be double charged. Please fully exit out of the game, log out of Glyph, then close Glyph. Let me know if that takes care of you. Wretched Egg: That information is extremely helpful; thanks for shedding light. I've passed it on to the team. It does look like Customer Service has fixed you up, so please let me know if you're still lacking the Patron buff in-game. Sylva: There was an issue with your account that Customer Service has taken care of. Please have him attempt to resubscribe as a Patron-- his previous order was cancelled, so he won't be double charged. He'll also need to re-add his payment methods. Please have him fully exit out of the game, log out of Glyph, then close Glyph. Let me know if that takes care of him. danile666: It's something the team is in the process of investigating, and while I wish I had more to share on that topic, I do not. We're absolutely trying to find why it's happening so it can be resolved. kainn: There was an issue with your account that Customer Service has taken care of. Please attempt to resubscribe as a Patron-- your previous order was cancelled, so you won't be double charged. Please fully exit out of the game, log out of Glyph, then close Glyph. Let me know if that takes care of you.
Jump to post...