+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Textures not loading in

In most of the cases this is caused by the memory leak that archeage has , especially in direct x 11. It'll fill up your ram and start loading low quality textures when it reaches certain limits. Please try changing to Direct X 9 and see if the issue still occurs for you.
    Meow. Airi is playing on Ollo. Joined on September 22-2014 . Ps. Airi stalks Munchiies :P!

I will try this, however it is not exactly an ideal solution even if it would help the problem, as you will then be playing a game with inferior graphics...

I have now tried with DX9, but even after restarting the game 4times, most of the game is simply black when inside the game. After turning on DX11, it returned back to "normal", so DX9 is not an option.

Other then that the problems with the textures continues, and I am slowly reaching my limit. CAN SOMEONE FROM TRION OR WHATEVER PLEASE JUST CONFIRM THAT THIS IS A PROBLEM, AND THEY ARE LOOKING INTO IT. I am not saying the bug needs to be fixed within an hour, but PLEASE just confirm that you are looking into this, so I know it will be resolved at some point.

It sounds like the same problem I get. The ground textures look blurred out and like they haven't loaded in.

Here is what mine looks like...

Is this what all of you are seeing also?

And it's not an overheating issue. Temps are all fine.

My system Specs:
    Intel i7 920
    6 gigs ram
    AMD R9 280X Double D
    1920x1200 Resolution
    DX 11

Untitled.png
    Like this

Quote Originally Posted by bhalucard View Post
    Attachment 3916
    Like this
    Ahh ya, i get that sometimes, especially on Mirage Island with the boats in the water.

Does anyone have the problem I am having?
    If so any solution?

Well yes it is something like that, but mine gets A LOT worse, and ends up covering most of the screen- both the trees, streets, grass etc... its really ruining the game for me and my girlfriend :/

Bumped - would be nice to have the devs confirm this as a known issue - otherwise what on earth is the point of this forum?

Still no answer- still going to bump.

Just posting to add I have the same issue on my 780 Ti. Would be great if we can get a reply!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast