+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge NA Server Restart: 9/22/14 at 8:00 AM PDT (GMT-7)

when will the servers be up?

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    Adventurers,

The North American ArcheAge servers will be unavailable at 8:00 AM PDT (GMT-7) on Monday, September 22 for a restart. This daily restart is to flush out the accrued AFK characters that our automatic kick isn't detecting so that more active players can get into the servers. The servers should be accessible again within 60 minutes.

In-game announcements will be sent. Thanks for your patience!
    @Scapes While this is a wonderful idea the idea of placed at the wrong times. There is no queue or very little queue in the mornings. You should consider doing this during peak hours.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBEEFY View Post
    @Scapes While this is a wonderful idea the idea of placed at the wrong times. There is no queue or very little queue in the mornings. You should consider doing this during peak hours.
    NOPE
    just....don't

waiting for the servers come up be like

Quote Originally Posted by MasterBaiter View Post
    Just thinking out loud here. What if you remove the incentive to AFK that you've given to everyone. 10 Labor Points Online and 5 Offline. 5 Labor Points and None Offline. Don't punish the people who actually are playing the games and resetting the servers. Change the incentive so people won't have to AFK or Set up macro's overnight. Way I see it. Labor points work as a stamina or fatigue system. Why not just give 10 and 5 to all Patrons being offline and 5 and 5 online. People wouldn't AFK as much seeing they'd gain more being offline. And there would be lesser population for those who need Labor Points. Or. Remove the incentive a tiny bit. By making it so people gain the same amount of labor offline and online.
    this is a big step in the right direction

Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueAngel View Post
    Sadly it seems the best fix... Wipe it all and restart with a set 10 servers per region (NA and EU both starting with 10)
    Smh stupid people these days. Ok so you didn't get land, deal with it. I don't have land and i'm perfectly fine with it. Why? Because I learn to deal with it and move on. Don't say stupid things like this, there's people who've invested 100+ hours of work into the game already.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterBaiter View Post
    Just thinking out loud here. What if you remove the incentive to AFK that you've given to everyone. 10 Labor Points Online and 5 Offline. 5 Labor Points and None Offline. Don't punish the people who actually are playing the games and resetting the servers. Change the incentive so people won't have to AFK or Set up macro's overnight. Way I see it. Labor points work as a stamina or fatigue system. Why not just give 10 and 5 to all Patrons being offline and 5 and 5 online. People wouldn't AFK as much seeing they'd gain more being offline. And there would be lesser population for those who need Labor Points. Or. Remove the incentive a tiny bit. By making it so people gain the same amount of labor offline and online.
    Finally someone smart appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by FullTrick View Post
    gsus christ ! u guys have to follow the example of anothers MMOs, put channels in each server... its totally ridiculous, i cant create a character in the same server my friends play...

and i take like 1 hour to get in the game...and 1 hour later...i get a disconnection.

ill leave this game cuz bring more trouble than fun to me...
    Sigh, do people think before they spit random bs out? Archeage is a seamless sandbox game, with player housing on NON-INSTANCED ZONES. There is no way channels will ever work in this game. And of course character creation is blocked on the overpopulated servers... the queue is long enough already. If you took even the smallest increment of time to think before posting, you'd be doing the world a favor.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40