+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Archeage Crest Templates

256x148 are the dimensions of the viewable area in the flag template that was provided here. However, that doesn't work out correctly in game. It turns out it can be 'taller' than 148 ... I made a 256x256 crest with my logo being in that '148' strip in the middle, and there's extra space on the flag in game above and below.

I was hoping someone knew the correct dimensions of that viewable strip?

Many thanks to Kaylin and her work for providing some starter templates!

Took some time to figure out the proper dimensions/location of the viewable area of the flag crest. Turns out, it's 254x167 (yes, there's also a 2 pixel offset on the width).

I'm including a template for anyone to use at their convenience (Trystania is my in-game main):

flag-template.png

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by eoblaed View Post
    Many thanks to Kaylin and her work for providing some starter templates!

Took some time to figure out the proper dimensions/location of the viewable area of the flag crest. Turns out, it's 254x167 (yes, there's also a 2 pixel offset on the width).

I'm including a template for anyone to use at their convenience (Trystania is my in-game main):

Attachment 6063

Enjoy!
    Thanks so much.
    ArcheAgeRoleplay.com

WANDERER on TAHYANG

PLAYING SINCE CBT3 KR

I found that when I tried stacking the crest columns on top of each other for a larger picture split into 3 that the top quarter 'bleeds' into the picture. This resulted in my triple stack picture being broken by two black lines running through it. Is there a pixel difference for each of the quarters/half?

Thanks for the Templates!

Good Job.

I like this thread lately because it has some of the newer templates.

Sizing

I got it, thanks!

Any technical attributes available? Does it support 8 bit indexed color PNGs (max. 255 colors + 1 transparent) as well as 32 bit RGBA? Does it support gradual or only binary transparency (either fully opaque or fully transparent)?

Quote Originally Posted by LigH View Post
    Any technical attributes available? Does it support 8 bit indexed color PNGs (max. 255 colors + 1 transparent) as well as 32 bit RGBA? Does it support gradual or only binary transparency (either fully opaque or fully transparent)?
    LOL your question is way outside my span of knowledge, but I can confirm that you can have a fully transparent color.

I added a template for the new classroom lockers and example on my KrestMart thread and hadn't seen many templates around so I figured I would toss one onto this thread. I added the chalkboard one as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast