Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Trion on the official forums...

Trion on the official forums...

As expected...

They just keep showing their "we still don't care about the AA community" policy.

Quote Originally Posted by LlexX View Post
    As expected...

They just keep showing their "we still don't care about the AA community" policy.
    More like there's a million questions with a million answers that cannot be said. As a lot of the game is still under internal testing (with things moving without a moments notice). This forum is not under a NDA. So they cannot just simply start discussing work-in-progress ideas regardless of if this game is released or not. This standback approach helps deter misunderstandings and allows speculation to be rather baseless- rather than giving accidental fuel to an unnecessary fire.

Furthermore, spending tons of time here is counterproductive- especially if they're trying to ramp up into attempting a smooth Early Access transition.

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Furthermore, spending tons of time here is counterproductive- especially if they're trying to ramp up into attempting a smooth Early Access transition.
    Noooooooo non onononon onononononoo
    You gotta foster that community early, man..

I wonder what "community managers" really do at work each day, when they interact with the community like 1-2 times a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Roda View Post
    Noooooooo non onononon onononononoo
    You gotta foster that community early, man..
    I agree with that, somewhat.
    Visibility is important, and it reassures the community. Personally, I think a little more visibility on their own forums would be great, but it is how it is.
    Perhaps that is still to come.
    [ Dahuta EU | Xdrac | <Navarchy> ]
    [ xdrac.com ]

Quote Originally Posted by xDrac View Post
    I agree with that, somewhat.
    Visibility is important, and it reassures the community. Personally, I think a little more visibility on their own forums would be great, but it is how it is.
    Perhaps that is still to come.
    I think we're likely to see more interaction as they have more to provide us with. maybe when Closed beta comes. Right now though they can't really say much....
    Also, Forums are relatively new... give em some time.

They do need a dev / community tracker type thing though. Right now its not really easy to find anything the community team has posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Chernobog View Post
    I think we're likely to see more interaction as they have more to provide us with. maybe when Closed beta comes. Right now though they can't really say much....
    Also, Forums are relatively new... give em some time.
    Maybe so, but especially now that the forums are up and new, they should show their presence, reassure players that they are there and listening.
    They don't have to release new information on the game with every post they make, simply posting something, related or unrelated, would already be enough if you ask me.

But hey, I'm sure they have their reasons. Lets hope they are working on ArcheAge so diligently that they simply don't have the time to be more "active".
    [ Dahuta EU | Xdrac | <Navarchy> ]
    [ xdrac.com ]

Even if they cant discuss much, posting in threads and just having an actual presence does wonders. If its only to post about their favorite race, what they look forward to playing, or just to say hello, it still shows theyre acknowledging were around.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast