+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Lets get something straight. THIS IS A REALISTIC PVP SANDBOX GAME.

Hybrid View

Lets get something straight. THIS IS A REALISTIC PVP SANDBOX GAME.

Its going to have griefing, camping, rez killing, looting, stealing, pking, scamming and open world pvp. My god you can be a freaking pirate.

If you do not like that being possible, then you are clearly playing the wrong game. So dont come here with your tears about how you got ganked. Nobody wants to hear it.

Btw, for the record, I traditionally play what is known as an ANTI-Pk.
    In other words, I am usually helping protect nice people and fighting the gankers. But I dont want people crying on the forums about how pking should be banned. THIS IS A PVP GAME.

i dont need you guys chasing off my opponents. Go find another game. Try Guild Wars 2 or Rift

Btw, anyone who played old school Ultima Online can clearly see the developers did too. This game is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Achicken View Post
    Btw, anyone who played old school Ultima Online can clearly see the developers did too. This game is awesome.
    As an old UO player I find this a disgusting perversion to what UO was. This game cannot even be in the same league as UO's pvp and guild meta gaming politics. Not to mention how much EVE destroys this games "sandbox"

Quote Originally Posted by Mavol View Post
    As an old UO player I find this a disgusting perversion to what UO was. This game cannot even be in the same league as UO's pvp and guild meta gaming politics. Not to mention how much EVE destroys this games "sandbox"
    793 posts since March? So why are you still here then? Go play eve or are you here as an official recruiter?

Quote Originally Posted by Achicken View Post
    793 posts since March? So why are you still here then? Go play eve or are you here as an official recruiter?
    Because i was beyond hyped for this game and spent a great deal invested in it and didn't know that my time was limited on these forums to your judgement. I guess you say who stays or goes huh?

I only commented because i couldn't stand to see this monstrosity compared to UO. Nothing will ever be as good as that again it seems even after all these years. (yes i still play UO as well)

Realistic? Do you get reborn with your clothes on from a statue if you get killed in a dark alley?

Quote Originally Posted by Zwiebelchen View Post
    Realistic? Do you get reborn with your clothes on from a statue if you get killed in a dark alley?
    You dont? hmmmmm
    Kantos
    Professional Malcontent
    Master of Disruption and Unproductive Behavior
    Current Kyrios Hide and Seek Champion

Quick like fox, strong like ox. I may not be very smart, but I can lift heavy things

Quote Originally Posted by PCRenegade View Post
    You dont? hmmmmm
    Wait, I'll go check it out... *slams door*

10 minutes later.

Nope. Doesn't work for me. Neighbour is still dead and ugly. I hoped for him to respawn as a hot chick.

Yes you do.

Some of us do ;p

Btw I meant that its realistic as far as a fantasy based mmo game with good guys and bad guys

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast