+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Lets get something straight. THIS IS A REALISTIC PVP SANDBOX GAME.

Lets get something straight. THIS IS A REALISTIC PVP SANDBOX GAME.

Its going to have griefing, camping, rez killing, looting, stealing, pking, scamming and open world pvp. My god you can be a freaking pirate.

If you do not like that being possible, then you are clearly playing the wrong game. So dont come here with your tears about how you got ganked. Nobody wants to hear it.

Btw, for the record, I traditionally play what is known as an ANTI-Pk.
    In other words, I am usually helping protect nice people and fighting the gankers. But I dont want people crying on the forums about how pking should be banned. THIS IS A PVP GAME.

i dont need you guys chasing off my opponents. Go find another game. Try Guild Wars 2 or Rift

Btw, anyone who played old school Ultima Online can clearly see the developers did too. This game is awesome.

Realistic? Do you get reborn with your clothes on from a statue if you get killed in a dark alley?

Quote Originally Posted by Zwiebelchen View Post
    Realistic? Do you get reborn with your clothes on from a statue if you get killed in a dark alley?
    You dont? hmmmmm
    Kantos
    Professional Malcontent
    Master of Disruption and Unproductive Behavior
    Current Kyrios Hide and Seek Champion

Quick like fox, strong like ox. I may not be very smart, but I can lift heavy things

Yes you do.

i dont mind being ganked

except when im questing and its 2vs one and both players are level 50 ... at my level its already impossible or extremely difficult to even damage a level 50 to 1/3 of their total health let alone kill them

Some of us do ;p

Btw I meant that its realistic as far as a fantasy based mmo game with good guys and bad guys

Quote Originally Posted by Splat View Post
    i dont mind being ganked

except when im questing and its 2vs one and both players are level 50 ... at my level its already impossible or extremely difficult to even damage a level 50 to 1/3 of their total health let alone kill them

Im not gonna lie. That is and always has been annoying at times in any pvp game/server. But you get over it and level anyways and then fight them the same way pks and anti pks fought in various mmos

Laughed at realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Achicken View Post
    Btw, anyone who played old school Ultima Online can clearly see the developers did too. This game is awesome.
    As an old UO player I find this a disgusting perversion to what UO was. This game cannot even be in the same league as UO's pvp and guild meta gaming politics. Not to mention how much EVE destroys this games "sandbox"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast