+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kyprossa need restriction ASAP

Kyprossa need restriction ASAP

Kyprossa server need character restrictions asap , i dont get it why low populated usa servers got and we dont.. since we are the biggest server.. make no sence

Mind explaining what do you mean by character restriction? as in max amount of chars you can have? the max free is 2.

We will get restrictions (no new characters can be created on the server) as soon as EU gets the new servers

Quote Originally Posted by Lederlappen View Post
    We will get restrictions (no new characters can be created on the server) as soon as EU gets the new servers
    Ehhm that helps how exactly? its basically dooming the server, what if there are about 70% bots? no new players will be able to come in..

Think about it this way, Everyone is making alts and hogging up all land spaces for stupid reason and using them for bot purposes, they already placed charater creation restriction on the US 4 main servers if you bother to read trions tweets and news around the forum.

It really needs this restriction... I have 500 others ahead of me in Queue on a tuesday morning at 10:30am as a PATRON!

This courtroom AFKing is a big part of the problem.

EDIT: OK a relatively small part of the problem

Quote Originally Posted by Blazing View Post
    Ehhm that helps how exactly? its basically dooming the server, what if there are about 70% bots? no new players will be able to come in..
    It helps on the short term. Every boter that gets banned, every goldspammer who gets banned will open up a slot without a new spamer being able to replace him. Once the situation calmed down a bit they will reopen for sure.

+ Reply to Thread