+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 50k+ Carpenter looking for work.

Cool 70k+ Carpentry shop

Now taking orders for weapons. Send a mail to me in game ( IGN. is Loki ) and arrange it. Basically, arrange for me to craft you a weapon, acquire the materials and I will make it, the charge is currently 6 Silver per labor. (conq- illustrious costs me 308 labor, so basically 18g, I make 8 silver per labor with my normal farming, so I mostly just do this to help people.)

Note, weapons will be processed on first come, first serve basis. When I get on after work/ waking up the first thing I will be doing is crafting and chugging LP pots.

Some weapons that I have made so far:

Higher crafting skill means higher chance of going up in rarity. As in, someone with 90k would have a better chance of getting a blue weapon at lvl 24 than me. But I have a higher chance than someone with 5k.

With that said I feel like I should add that i'm trying to make gold off of my high crafting skill, not trying to scam anyone. Want to make a good name for myself as a crafter on this server that will be trusted.

Update: I stream when I craft for folks so they can watch as it goes up the tiers/ know that i'm handing you the specific one I craft for you and not some premade one that didn't proc:P, twitch= http://www.twitch.tv/leifnier

Selling:

SOLD! (Final price 2k) __________C/O: SOLD

If you're looking to buy, send me an offer via in game mail or PM on forums and I will update the current best offer

This is an outrage!

Why was i not informed about the creation of that sexy ♥♥♥ Mag. Vulcano Bow

Take my money!!!!!

Gz on the 50k btw Loki

Gz Loki!

I would hire you but im not even close to the Point where i have time to farm Archeum Crystals to aim for Epherium+.

However he is a trustfully Guy in a trustfully Guild so enjoy his services.
    <Reborn>

Thanks kittens, glad to hear it! personal craft for myself right now is regrading my magnificent volcano to heroic + then saving up to buy archeum to make it epherium then I'll just be praying for volcano again. I'll be home from work in about 5 hours with 5k labor for anyone with mats.
    Alpha-Leifnier
    Beta-Loki
    Kyprosa-Loki

Whats the best staff/scepter available for crafting for lvl 50? and what are the mats/cost for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Blazing View Post
    Whats the best staff/scepter available for crafting for lvl 50? and what are the mats/cost for it?
    Currently, delphinad gear is the highest crafted gear that can be made. To get to delphinad takes rng starting at lvl 44, so I suggest just getting the mats for one illustrious piece at a time, and if it's upgradeable to magnificent then acquire the mats to upgrade it.

As for specifically how many mats it takes, I could probably remember off of the top of my head, but I don't want to risk giving you the wrong amount. In game if you go to your folio (O, by default) and carpentry- sceptres/staves. You can view the mats required for each tier.
    Alpha-Leifnier
    Beta-Loki
    Kyprosa-Loki

Good initiative!

Just make a bunch of scepters and put on AH though, you'll be rich in no time, the demand is really high.

None will probably want to buy bow/staff seing that Haslaweapons are better, unless you go Delphinad I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by whysoemo View Post
    Good initiative!

Just make a bunch of scepters and put on AH though, you'll be rich in no time, the demand is really high.

None will probably want to buy bow/staff seing that Haslaweapons are better, unless you go Delphinad I guess.
    Thanks for the tip on scepters. Epherium is also better, which I'm already at haha.
    Alpha-Leifnier
    Beta-Loki
    Kyprosa-Loki

Quote Originally Posted by Ollerus View Post
    Thanks for the tip on scepters. Epherium is also better, which I'm already at haha.
    Epherium is better with like 5 dps from the blue, no? Not to mention that tier2/3 of Hasla ain't that far away as Trion earlier stated it'd be weeks, and not months, til they release that content.
    So you'd be better of focusing on scepters I believe

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast