+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Guild List Nazar Server NA

Faction: West
    Guild Name: Ashen Blades
    Language(s): English
    Contacts: Jynxxt
    Voice chat: Team speak as of now
    Website/thread: not yet
    Focus/Comments: Everything
    Family Friendly?: 18+ preferred. We do not censor our speech.

Ask Jynxxt in game for additional info.

Guild Name: Purple Drank
    Language(s): English/Ebonics
    Contacts: Shaquisha, Shaniqua, Xuilanda
    Voice chat?: Teamspeak
    Website/thread: Coming soon
    Focus/Comments: We are a multi-game community mostly interested in farming, pack runs and community development. We also LOVE to fish!!!!
    Family Friendly?: Not really.

Miles, NP. Thanks for the thanks ;-).

All, Did my best to update through this point in the thread. Please let me know if there are errors in the Initial Post at top or if things change so we don't have stale information.

Quote Originally Posted by Nodoze View Post
    Bats, Sorry about that. I moved the relevant portions from the second post to the first so let me know if it makes more sense now.

All, I updated through this point in the thread. One thing I noticed was that when I copy/paste the content from folks posts the URLs are often no longer valid. I tried to test and fix every URL link that was broken but if any are still broken or incorrect please let me know.

Thanks to all for contributing to forming good guilds and please let me know if something is incorrect or if things change (guild merges, disbands, etc) so that we don't have stale/bad information.
    Awesome. Looks great.
    Keep up the good work!

Guild Name: Gentlemen's Club
    Language(s): Primarily English
    Contact(s): Savage
    Voice chat?: Ventrillo/TeamSpeak/etc/not yet;
    Website/thread: None atm
    Focus/Comments: PvP oriented. We do everything though.
    Family Friendly?: Of-course!

Updated through here so let me know if anything is incorrect or if there are updates.

Sorry for asking you to edit our information again. Maelstrom has decided after our leadership meeting to take the guild the route of Mercenary PVPers. We had our first client last night in Archage and will continue to use our mercenary experience from EVE to offer the best services we can. Thank you again for maintaining this list

Creepers Gonna Creep

Greetings putting together a small group focused on having fun. Long time MMO vet here since EQ. I've hit almost every major release since, and recently enjoyed Minecraft with my kidds. Since then I've gotten them acclimated to AA, and am hoping to find other younger gamers / parents to play together.

With all of that said my goal is to enjoy every aspect of this game that I can with this group. PVE willing carry anyone I'm able through whatever content my skills allow. PvP can't get away from it in AA, but at least they can't loot you!

Three qualities required of guildies!!

1. PATIENCE (we are gaming with children, and drama must be kept to a minimum)

2. Ability to share (looking at the adults who join, the kids will probably take some stuff!)

3. Willingness to teach (again for the adults, speaking for my kiddos especially they have a lot to learn)

Faction: East
    Guild Name: Creepers Gonna Creep
    Language(s): English
    Contact(s): Prif
    Voice chat?: not atm may change (i have some webspace, but no sense at the moment for vent server)
    Website/thread: http://cgc.guildlaunch.com // Apply
    Focus/Comments: Very Casual, Family Friendly, PVE, PVP
    Family Friendly?: This is the main focus of this guild. Young kids are playing with this group. You will be removed if you cannot manage to keep yourself in line with this expectation.

All, updated through this point. Let me know if I missed something or if there are updates/changes.

Miles, No worries. Glad to make changes as I would prefer this list to be up-to-date. Let me know if I DIDN'T update correctly (no reply necessary if I did). Gratz on going the Merc route.

Prif, Updated for the kid's guild also.

All, updated through this point. Let me know if I missed something or if there are updates/changes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast