+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge NA Server Maintenance: 9/23/14 at 8:00 AM PDT (GMT-7)

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anonymous View Post
    It doesn't take too long to block them. You're complaining about something that you can easily fixed if you weren't so lazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zintare View Post
    No, the server was bad with the spammers, you could block and it was deleted and another was going, The issue there was the spammers.
    Exactly. As soon as you blocked one of them, five took their place.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkchiva View Post
    explain how its a lie? every F2P game has more gold spammers then any P2P game. its a fact buddy
    i think that person was referring to the servers being online not about gold spammers

Quote Originally Posted by CoMaNdO View Post
    I'll just quote my message until you notice it, because I end up waiting for at least 6 hours in queues, 2 days ago I had waited 15 hours (queuing to NA from EU to play with friends).

There's a small change that can be made to my original thoughts about the way to state that someone is afk, by having the integer to function as a unix timestamp to the last time the user has move (distance > 15), and then check if the current unix timestamp - the old one is greater than 300 seconds (or whatever you put it to) the user is away.
    I can make a sample code if you can't understand my idea.
    I think the problem here is that Trion can't actually modify the gamecode themselves. From what i've been reading they have to request XLGames to actually change the game.

explain how its a lie? every F2P game has more gold spammers then any P2P game. its a fact buddy
    not when it coms/came to WoW it isn't, gold sellers regularly use "classic" versions of the game to get accounts and then rince them doing gold spam, and they keep going.... gold sellers will keep going no matter what as long as their making money out of it.

now if someone were to for example (and not advocating doing this) constantly DDOS and Email Bomb the gold seller company's servers, well if their sites are down they cant sell gold, cant sell gold no reason to advertise in game.
    However DDOS and Email bombing are illegal and should never be done

This is true, SWTOR never had gold bots until they went to f2p.

don't really get lag myself, check your internet speed or pc for optimization.

Quote Originally Posted by mrtnexus View Post
    we can't go afk or the next time we login will be in 2015

example
    time to play : from 20:00 to 24:00
    login at 20:00
    queue: 2360 ppl.
    estimate time >1 hour...
    at 24:00 still 800 ppl and >1 hour queue..

good night.
    lol true this
    KARMA COMES TO ALL, IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER

The only time I seem to be able to get in the game is in the AM and then they kill the servers... for what?

With the labor points system that is in use now.....you'll have everyone cheating to stay online no matter what you do. I don't understand why a company would set up their game this way, wouldn't the smart thing to do be to give double labor points for not being online?????

I've seen this before ..ESO had the same problem. What the spammers are doing is creating a long post with a number of false names in it. While the real name gets buried at the top so fast you cat find it to block it.

Here though they seem to have figured out how to string it thru a number of bots on several different channels.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast