+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge NA Server Maintenance: 9/23/14 at 8:00 AM PDT (GMT-7)

Hybrid View

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

ArcheAge NA Server Maintenance: 9/23/14 at 8:00 AM PDT (GMT-7)

Adventurers,

The North American ArcheAge servers will be unavailable at 8:00 AM PDT (GMT-7) on Tuesday, September 23 for scheduled maintenance. This maintenance will deploy server hardware optimizations. The servers should be accessible again within 90 minutes.

In-game announcements will be sent in advance of the servers going offline. Thanks for your patience!

Update: The NA servers are now offline.
    Update 2: The NA servers are now online. We have removed the character creation restrictions for now and will be keeping a close eye on how queues respond as a result.

you know... i always queueing around 2000 to 4000 at worst (Kyrios)
    yesterday around 900 and today around 500

hope this next restart reduce queue much better

It better be to reduce teh sever capacity, the lag right now is unplayable, geezus.
    I sincerely hate Trion - Even more so now that they have changed my signature without permission.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakari Foxx View Post
    It better be to reduce teh sever capacity, the lag right now is unplayable, geezus.
    Love your signature "F*ck Trion, I sincerely hate this company." why dont you just go away then? if you left there would be 1 less in Q and thats a start.

i get no lag lmao, upgrade man

you may want to unplug your router for 30 sec and plug it back in, I never get any lag in game.

if you hate this company. so much why you here ?? why are you trying to play this game ?? go play wow or guild wars 2 smfh and i dont have no LAG... if you got some much lag stop trying to play this game on max settings on that ♥♥♥♥ of a laptop you have on pc lol

omg complainer

then plz stop play buy a new pc or stop complain about a gam u can handle

Cute, buy a better machine and internet. On my desktop I have a gforce 770 gtx and I go into the most populated areas you can fathom and have ZERO issues. It's cryengine people. It takes resources.

On the flip on my laptop with a gforce 260m Its almost unplayble in the same populated areas. The lag is not the server, its your machine.

No lag

No lag problems for me. Sure it's not your connection?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast